Florida Babies

Sarasota-Bradenton mommys to be

Looking for ladies in the Sarasota-Bradenton area who are expecting. I'm a 28yr old single mom to be- due in August. It gets lonely and would love to find a group to talk with about day to day issues, baby related or not. :)
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Sarasota-Bradenton mommys to be

• I'm in Sarasota. Due may 12th 2013
    ~Nicole and Baby Bennett~ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in Sarasota, 28 and expecting my first July 30th! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Sarasota, due sept 2013. 
  • I'm expecting my first September 26th. 

Meetup.com has a new and expecting mothers group for the Sarasota-Bradenton Area.  Also, I have been going to prenatal yoga at Rosemary Court Yoga in Sarasota and have been able to meet a few other expectant mothers there.  It is 10$ a session and meets Wednesday 5-6 pm. Plus, it just made me feel better. 

• I'm an expecting new mom in Bradenton due October 9th :):) I've also gone to prenatal at Rosemary Court in Sarasota and loved it! I've only been once but i'll try and get back this week! 
  • Has anyone met up yet?  I just had my baby on June 14th and would love to meet up with new or expecting mommies :-)
  • I'm 28 in sarasota and expecting January 23.
  • Hi everyone I am 20 and am expecting my first child and would love to be part of a group. I am 17 weeks and 6 days due in Jan :)
  • Hi, everyone.  I'm 28 years old, and at 15 weeks with my first.  We're expecting March 30th, 2014.
  • There are several groups in the area for the chance to meet other moms.  Sarasota Memorial Hospital has a great mommies group that meets on Wednesday.  They also have a breast feeding group that meets weekly as well.  I believe there is also a mommies group that meets at Manatee Memorial Hospital that meets on Thursday's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"