Austin Babies

Hatch House or Kids R Kids in Cedar Park?

Hi!  We are currently living in S. Austin and moving to the Cedar Park/Leander area in a few weeks. We need to find day care for our 2 year old and then we will have a new baby starting day care in December. We don't know the area very well but visited Hatch House and Kids R Kids today and I wanted to see if anyone has experience or comments on either place?  I think we prefer Hatch House but wanted to see what everyone thought. Thanks so much!!

Re: Hatch House or Kids R Kids in Cedar Park?

• Thanks so much, I appreciate it!
  • I live near the Lakeline Mall area, so I never visited those two daycare centers.  However, I highly recommend the one my daughter, who was born in December, attends, which is the Primrose School of Cedar Park West (https://www.primroseschools.com/OurSchools/Texas/Austin/CedarPark/CedarParkWest/).  I looked at two other daycare centers close by, and I instantly knew I wanted my little one to attend Primrose as I was planning to return to work after my 12 weeks of maternity leave was up.  After four months of my daughter being there, I have never regretted my choice.  Please let me know if you decide to go with them as I might get a referral bonus.  Also, I'd definately recommend looking up reviews on the Internet for the schools you are asking about, but take them with a grain of salt.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know this post is a year old, but if you happen to see this, can you tell me what the monthly rate is for infant care ar Primrose?  Thank you!
  • I just pre-enrolled for a spot for a newborn at primrose. They quoted me $270. /week.
  • Did you end up at hatch house? I'm taking a tour of it next week so I would love to hear what you think about it if you ended up taking your kids there. Thanks!
  • Kids r kids is great!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"