Orange County Babies

Recommendations for home daycare in Irvine

Hi all, 

I am looking for some recommendations for home daycares for infants in Irvine.  I'm looking for a small home daycare with wonderful reviews to take care of my 2 month old come April.   Hopefully, you guys have some suggestions of places you have used or heard about.  Look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thanks 

Re: Recommendations for home daycare in Irvine

• Hi, I don't have any recommendations as far as places but Care.com is a great website to find someone with everything you are looking for. Part time, full time, babysitter, dog sitter, etc.  You can sign up for free or pay for a monthly membership fee for more info.  I have had friends able to interview numerous babysitters before they have found the right one. Good luck!
    proof-3 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Have you found anything yet?  I am due in October so I haven't started looking yet, but I also need someone in Irvine.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,

If you haven't found one yet, Maggie's Kids at Work in Lake Forest is a wonderful home daycare. I know you're looking in Irvine but I thought I would mention it anyway in case the location might work for your location. I take my twin girls there and they have been with Maggie since they were 6 mos. old. Send me a message if you need her information.

• Would you be interested in a Nanny Share?  I'm due in September and would like to find another mom that will do a nanny share with me.  I work by the John Wayne Airport and live in Mission Viejo-so I'm definitely open to Irvine.  I heard that Nanny Share's are a great way to go and provide better care, and are more affordable than daycare if shared.  Thoughts on discussing further?

Regards,

Shannon.

• @vgirlsmommy

I sent you a PM about Maggie's Kids
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMGoodness!!  @KatLuv926, I am so sorry! I can't access my messages for some reason. If you still need Maggie's info, here it is:

Maggie's Kids at Work, 949-380-3009 - Ask for Maggie

• Sorry @KathLuv926. What a mess I am. I have 2 accounts for some reason and I replied to you with my other account.

Maggie's Kids at Work, 949-380-3009 - Ask for Maggie

• What is nanny share?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"