TTC after 35
Options

Anyone try Fertilaid supplements to get pregnant?

Anyone try Fertilaid supplements before to get pregnant? I tried it last year when I was TTC baby #1. I took it for 3 weeks and then got pregnant. My DD is now 8 months old. I'm trying for #2 now. I think I'm going to take the Fertilaid supplements again. I'm not sure if I got pregnant the 1st time because of it. We'll see what happens this time.

As in intro: I'm 35 and trying for #2. My DD was born last year early at 32 weeks. I've heard that maybe it's best to wait a year to TTC after having a preemie.  

Re: Anyone try Fertilaid supplements to get pregnant?

• Options
    ksgsmuksgsmu member
    overpriced vitamins by most peoples opinions on these boards... but you never know...
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    did you take the fertalaid?? did you get pergnant?? did it not work for you?? I would really love information on this. I'm considering getting some, but im not sure...
    Baby Dust to all!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took it for baby #1 last year and was pregnant 3 wks later. Not sure if it was the reason I got pregnant, but happy with the results. I did take it again when TTC baby #2 this year. I wasn't as consistent about taking it like the first time, but ultimately got pregnancy again really quickly after a couple months. I am currently 19 wks pregnant with baby #2 and it's a boy. We're thrilled! I know some ppl think the vitamins are a gimmick, but it doesn't hurt to try it. I was happy it worked for me! Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Ticker warning:

My DH took it while we were TTCing #1.   It can't hurt but I doubt it is the reason we got pregnant. DD#1 was the result of IUI/Clomid for me (PCOS) and Clomid for DH (MFI)  I remember specifically asking the reproductive urologist if it was okay for DH to take and his words exactly were "it can't hurt."  

Good luck!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    kboughan said:
    did you take the fertalaid?? did you get pergnant?? did it not work for you?? I would really love information on this. I'm considering getting some, but im not sure...
    I think I might have be interested in trying this also..I guess it doesnt hurt. I want to increase my success in anyway I can.
  • Options

hi  i have been seriously considering this too...there isnt a lot of factual research that i can find, and for the men at least it seems like it would be easy to create a study...but because a few ppl mentioned it cant hurt....well it seem like it CAN HURT ...if you have a regular cycle...so be if you do be careful!  i'd love to know if it works if you decide to use it..

praying for a miracle ..

• Options
    I think these are the reasons why I prefer individual herbs and supplements - each in their own way have been used for centuries. While my supplement cost may equal the amount financially, I am not at that place where paying that much for one product is worth it. I know, I know, six to one, half dozen another, but it's what I'm sticking to.

Both times I've been pregnant this year was with my myriad of supplements and herbs & preseed...not changing it up, just hoping the next one sticks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"