Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Broke down and got DS some shoes :)

I finally went ahead and got Keanan some shoes.  He did not own a single pair all this time ,but with the cold weather and the fact that we are heading to NJ where it is colder, I felt it was time for something more than socks on his feet.   

Well we got a pair of Pedipeds and I love them!  I had to get him the 18 month pair becaue they fit him better and he will have something to grow into. 

He looked like such a big boy with his shoes on this morning :)

Re: Broke down and got DS some shoes :)

• I love pedipeds!  We have one pair that I got in really great condition from the re-sale shop.  They are a smidge too big on him right now, but I think they will be great when he grows into them.

Which ones did you get?

• I got the Jakes, they are navy blue, kind of look like sneakers.  I want to get him one more pair in black, and I like the Liams as well. 

I went to the resale shop first hoping to find some there but I had no luck.   

• Loading the player...
  • I'm already turning Addy into a shoe fiend.  She has a pair of pink converse type and pink snow boots.  I doubt she will ever need snow boots in Texas.... But they are sooo cute!! 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Caroline doesn't have any shoes yet. I have a hell of a time keeping socks on her, so maybe shoes might be the way to go. I will try the OAC here. Where else would one buy pedipeds. I have seen them online and some are super cute. I just don't know where to try them on and buy them. That might be a good thing though...
  • imageavz2azb:
    Caroline doesn't have any shoes yet. I have a hell of a time keeping socks on her, so maybe shoes might be the way to go. I will try the OAC here. Where else would one buy pedipeds. I have seen them online and some are super cute. I just don't know where to try them on and buy them. That might be a good thing though...

I got these from Lone Star baby in Frisco.  I wanted to try them on him before getting them and I am glad I did because if I got the 6-12 month, they would not have fit him right. 

• I love Lone Star Baby. I didn't know they have shoes. I haven't been in there in awhile so probably why I didn't see the shoes. I bought G's nursery furniture and bedding there.

• We got his furniture there as well.  I really like it but sometime there prices are a little high. 

I don't know how long they have been selling shoes, but I remembered seeing them when I was there a few months ago and figure I would swing by.

• I think I'll check them out @ Lone Star Baby too.  I need someone to show me how to get shoes on DS' feet.  I have one pair of Converse & one Converse-like pair.  It is so hard to get them on him.  Pediped's web site says they also have them at Neiman's & Northpark.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"