Virginia Babies
Options

Where in VA are you located?

13»

Re: Where in VA are you located?

• Options
    Hey ladies! I'm originally from SWVA, specifically Wise, Va. It's closer to Ky and Tn. The complete opposite side of Va Beach! I'm here in Ct with my husband because he's in the military. But hopefully having my baby down south! Congrats to all of you ladies!
  • Options
    I had no idea this board existed! I live about 20 mins north of Harrisonburg!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dee719Dee719 member
    I live in Leesburg. It would be nice to meet other moms who share the same interests and also have kids the same age as mine. I am a proud mommy to two beautiful kids, my son will be 8 in September and my daughter will be 1 in October, so I will be busy soon planning two birthday parties!
  • Options
    Hampton roads, specifically newport news :) 
  • Options
    I'm down in dumfries/triangle area. It's right next to quantico
  • Options
    I'm down in dumfries/triangle area. It's right next to quantico
  • Options
    I'm in Carrollton... right over the JRB from Newport News and down the street from Suffolk :)
  • Options
    I'm from Caroline va
  • Options
    Lake Ridge, VA!!!
  • Options
    Blacksburg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Leesburg! Would love to meet other local moms, my baby will be born October 1!
  • Options
    Manassas
  • Options
    I live in the Stevensburg VA area.
     Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am originally from Winchester, moved to Mechanicsville to be with my ex, now I am in King William Co. 
    Racheal- a newly single, student mom to 3 boys 

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• Options
    I'm in Chesapeake
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Portsmouth
  • Options
    Loudoun county