June 2014 Moms
Options

Sore everything

Has anyone else felt more sore all over? I feel like my neck is totally out of whack and my back and hip feel sore too.. stretching doesn't do a thing!

Re: Sore everything

• Options
    With ya
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Somehow I randomly pulled a butt muscle. I think I'm unconsciously trying to contort my body in ways not to use my tummy muscles for some odd reason! Weird!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Somehow I randomly pulled a butt muscle. I think I'm unconsciously trying to contort my body in ways not to use my tummy muscles for some odd reason! Weird!

I don't like that you pulled your butt muscle, that sounds very uncomfortable. I do think it is funny that you feel like you are moving your body differently.

Im only 5 weeks but sometimes I find myself getting out of the car in such a way that I imagine myself doing when I have a big belly

• Options
    I know how you feel, I'm five weeks today too :) I don't like that I pulled a butt muscle either but it is kinda funny
  • Options
    My hips are killing me. I can barely sleep at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've got killer pubic bone pain and no idea why.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I pulled a neck muscle last week to the point that I couldn't turn my head!! I thought it was just old lady stuff!lol
  • Options
    I am so glad I am not the only one. I thought it was old lady stuff to @swiftymomof3 but its getting worse. Today I got up and tried to stretch- my back was tight all the way down, I could barely bend over at all and could feel deep into my butt muscle. My goodness!
  • Options
    We are falling apart!!!
  • Options
    I swear my boobs have been sore since the day I conceived, I kept telling hubby, I'm pregnant my boobs never feel like this and he thought I was crazy lol, who's crazy now. ;)
  • Options
    My boobs being sore was my first sign too and that started a week to a week and a half before I found out I was pregnant. Then the nausea and then the food issues and now my body feels beat up all the time. Its a journey!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"