August 2012 Moms
Options

I'm back!

Thanks for asking a few days ago where I have been! Anyways, I got a new phone so when I went to log back in the email I originally signed up with I no longer use and I forgot my password so I had to make a new profile and it made me wait a few days before I could post. I'm glad you missed me though ;)

Re: I'm back!

• Options
    Guaranteed this is luvofmylife or whatever her name was
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The love of the windy face icon gave it away Eta: I mean winky
    image image
  • Options
    Good catch!  Maybe a moderator can come and verify the IP is the same.  
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmmm....
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Rhomonk said:

Good catch!  Maybe a moderator can come and verify the IP is the same.  

Then what happens? The mod confirms she's an AE? Or do the bump cops come after her?

I personally think she was sad so many blocked her.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    Wow.  Get over yourself. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imagethe-dude-with-a-white-russian
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It is luvofmylife3 and no Mac and Cheese for me!
  • Options
    Way to try and get around everyone blocking you.
  • Options
    What are your thoughts on Mark Bittman's healthy, light mac and cheese recipe that uses butternut squash for creaminess?  Is all macaroni and cheese inherently bad, or can I make it myself using high quality ingredients?

How do you feel about Annie's rice pasta mac and cheese?  Because that's our boxed product around here when needed.

Can you share your thoughts on this recipe from Cooking Light?
  • Options
    piphigirl said:

What are your thoughts on Mark Bittman's healthy, light mac and cheese recipe that uses butternut squash for creaminess?  Is all macaroni and cheese inherently bad, or can I make it myself using high quality ingredients?

How do you feel about Annie's rice pasta mac and cheese?  Because that's our boxed product around here when needed.

Can you share your thoughts on this recipe from Cooking Light?
    </

Don't feed the trolls!

• Options
    My husband and I follow the paleo diet. My husband has been doing so for years. I still feed LO whole wheat pasta and bread and dairy. I also occasionally eat dairy. We have made Mac and cheese for our LO using organic pasta and organic whole fat cheeses. Just because something is labeled organic or all natural does not mean it is good. I look at the ingredients and if there is something that I do not recognize what it is, I put it back.
  • Options
    Hey @FallbrideSummerbaby, you never answered my question!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jodegaard said:

Hey @FallbrideSummerbaby, you never answered my question!</
    What was your question?

• Options

jodegaard said:

Hey @FallbrideSummerbaby, you never answered my question!

Why did you go from a seemingly normal poster to someone who instigates for fun?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I made one comment in regards to staying away from the grocery aisles and it will save you money to being bashed. I stated my opinion and will not apologize for it. As you can tell from my past posts I am passionate about food and natural living. I will keep stating my comments and opinions as I see fit as does everybody else.
  • Options
    That's an interesting take on what went down. Why did you have to be so accusatory towards an awesome mom who had just admitted to having limited resources? If it was all a misunderstanding of your "passionate" stance on food, why did you then perpetuate the pile on by being antagonistic?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Limited resources? That's a joke. I bet her next door neighbor has a garden.
  • Options

Cavemen didn't live very long.

Keep eating Boxed Mac and Cheese and you won't either.
  • Options
    jodegaardjodegaard member
    edited October 2013

Limited resources? That's a joke. I bet her next door neighbor has a garden.

There you go again, avoiding the question. Is it a lack of reading comprehension or selective reading comprehension?

No one is engaging in your discussion of food. It's an exercise in futility as this point.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What gives you the right to criticize how someone else is living? You do what you think is best and so will every other person on this board. Everything doesn't work for everyone. Get off your damn high horse, you are no better than anyone else.

• Options
    Can we start a GIF war now?!
  • Options
    Funny. W and I had boxed mac n cheese for lunch. Mmm, GMOs are delicious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sure there are non-arrogant and non-sanctimonious Paleo dieters out there. I've just yet to encounter one. Newsflash: what you do/n't eat doesn't make you better than this here pregly who currently has a soft spot for Cocoa Krispies.
  • Options
    What the hell is it with these Paleo people? I have about 3 paleo friends, and I refuse to go out for dinner with any of them. Interestingly enough, they seem to think "alcohol" is plaeo enough for them...they also bust into the poutine like mastodons after a night out. The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a paleo hypocrite, Ms. "I only eat organic mac and cheese with whole wheat pasta." L-)
    I think some of them have cheat days or they say they are paleo 70% of the time (but not OP because she's perfect). I like the idea of eating whole healthy foods but I don't personally like labels. And I think moderation really is the best option which I suppose is a 70/30 ratio. I eat healthy all week and don't worry about the weekend or special days. I think those are good values for a child too because he won't leave my house when he's 18 and eat Burger King every single day to make up for lost time. I mean, if it works for whomever, great, but don't be a bitch. 

I get what you mean though! I always crab about having people to dinner with a lot of dietary restrictions. 

• Options

What the hell is it with these Paleo people? I have about 3 paleo friends, and I refuse to go out for dinner with any of them. Interestingly enough, they seem to think "alcohol" is plaeo enough for them...they also bust into the poutine like mastodons after a night out. The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a paleo hypocrite, Ms. "I only eat organic mac and cheese with whole wheat pasta." L-)
    I think some of them have cheat days or they say they are paleo 70% of the time (but not OP because she's perfect). I like the idea of eating whole healthy foods but I don't personally like labels. And I think moderation really is the best option which I suppose is a 70/30 ratio. I eat healthy all week and don't worry about the weekend or special days. I think those are good values for a child too because he won't leave my house when he's 18 and eat Burger King every single day to make up for lost time. I mean, if it works for whomever, great, but don't be a bitch. 

I get what you mean though! I always crab about having people to dinner with a lot of dietary restrictions. 

Bottom line, it's rude to make a big deal about why you are so much more special than other people.  Look, EVERYONE has dietary restrictions, either by choice or by necessity.  That's YOUR business!  Don't put it on everyone else to cater to you! 

My dad is a vegetarian, but he would never expect anyone to plan a meal around that just to appease him!  He'll eat what he can within the meal.  He never complains or acts like his choice is better than someone elses, he never even talks about being a vegetarian.

We all have times when we have been cocky or holyer than thou about certain issues, I'm sure.  I know I've mellowed with age and I strive to be empathetic to my fellow human and not put them down for choices that vary from my own or circumstances beyond their control.  I do what I feel is right and good and if I feel led I'll share my views with people who want to hear it.  But my choices in no way make me better than anyone else.    Really, we are all dust, and to dust we shall return. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I wonder how many AEs it takes to get oneself banned? 

• Options
    You were gone? Funny I didn't even know you existed before the Mac n cheese fiasco and then forgot about you after. I guess ignorance truly is bliss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"