Single Parents

Rainy day vent ... Child support

Soooo baby daddy. Sends me an EMAIL. Not a text or a phone call ... But it says" the cops showed up at my house to serve me the warrant for child support I wasn't home but my kids were". .... Ok?? One he knew I filed for child support. Even though he has been giving me money... I'm just tired of his games every month saying I need your bank account info again...can I have it so I can deposit the money....
And two so what if his other kids was home .... I'm sorry that baby daddy is trying to hide the fact he has another kid and he is back with his ex wife and they are pretending like my child doesn't exist and they are putting on a show that everything is perfect in their life now.... And three he knew I was doing it I told him I was. Sooo do I respond or just leave it alone.... And me and baby daddy was on speaking terms but now he's hot and cold with me

Re: Rainy day vent ... Child support

• I'd say leave it alone. Seems like he's trying to get a reaction from you by telling you this. He knew you were filing, so he knew there was a chance of cops showing up to serve papers. It's his fault for trying to pretend that you and your LO don't exist, but it's also best if you don't engage him if you don't have to. Just save the email and move on.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • Thanks! I soo want to respond but it's best I don't. He sent another one . "I can't believe you did this ... F$cking ridiculous " .... Ummm again really? I can't believe I did this ... How about I can't believe you walked out on us?? Smh
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, some men are just selfish children, no matter how old they are. Just let the courts and cops deal with him. You don't need the stress that a confrontation brings, and responding to his antics is only going to end in confrontation. Your baby is happier if you're happy, so focus on your LO and do fun things together that you can both enjoy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • This sounds like how my ex has been and will be. Leave it alone. Let the courts/law handle it and tread lightly. You never know how the smallest thing could be used against you in court. I haven't validated ANYTHING my ex has said for that reason. 

I think mine thinks we are going to come to an agreement outside of court which is absolutely hands down not going to even be entertained. He's so wishy washy/untrustworthy. I'd be in the same boat as you with game playing on child support. I fully believe now he's trying to keep it out of court because he knows he has A LOT to lose. As a past abuser, sufferer with a debilitating illness and mental illness, living in another state, etc....all of these things I have documented in word and video....he's better off trying to do a deal with me. I wish I could trust him and keep things out of court because I want this to be easy for all of us, but no way in heck I can. I just can't. I don't blame you for taking him to court and don't let his words make you think you made a mistake.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • @monkeybird84. Thanks I haven't contacted him since .... I know he's mad and prob can't believe i actually did it. And that I'm not playing by his rules. @sstinson1 yep BD was trying the same work it out of court ....hope everything works out for you ....
  • I also suggest not even replying to the message either. Just save the email and keep pressing forward.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• never respond to the foolish messages .. somebody has to be the bigger person, let that be you!
    image Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"