Natural Birth

Gentle Birth Formula? Anyone used it?

I got a recommendation from a friend who had a home birth to get this "gentle birth" herbal formula that u add to your drink 3 times a day for the last 5 weeks of pregnancy. It is supposed to make contractions less painful and more effective, help you dialate more quickly and help with post partum. I'm just wondering if anyone else has used this? All the reviews are awesome and it is midwife recommended so I am excited to gve it a try only by the time I get it I will only have 4 weeks till my due date.. Hope it will still be helpful.

Re: Gentle Birth Formula? Anyone used it?

• My midwife had me take that. The labor went fast and I handled it really well. But, it could be any number of things, like not being on pitocin, it being my second labor...

babies

• My neighbor actually just gave me a bottle of this stuff, I guess she had 2. Her l&d didn't go so smooth and ended up with a c-section, unfortunately. I will say though, researching this stuff that the reviews are fantastic.
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Loading the player...
  • I took it. I had a four hour labor. There is no way to know if it was that or just genetics or circumstances seeing as it was my first baby. I'm leaning towards genetics because my Grandmothers both were fast birthers.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"