Pregnant after IF

**3rd Tri Check in**

Congrats to Julie21613! Cant wait to hear about more babies!

OCTOBER
JewelsW1980 12-Oct Boy
ashleymarie512 13-Oct Girl
conradtn 13-Oct Girl
Gr8te 24-Oct Boy
Dahliaflower 23-Oct Boy
Citygirl1015  26-Oct Girl
Lynnyloo 27-Oct Girl
CousinVicki 27-Oct Boy
Bluek210 28-Oct Boy
Christie+n+Andy  30-Oct Twin Boys
NOVEMBER
MrsChop 6-Nov Boy/Girl Twins
Neffanie 6-Nov Girl
Myshaybaby 14-Nov Twin Girls
RMJohns92 14-Nov Twin Boys
JessandJeremy 15-Nov Girl
DECEMBER
PurplePanda 2-Dec Girl
KKDRAGONFLY 2-Dec Boy
Melkel559 10-Dec Boy
PurpleIris 12-Dec Team Green Twins
Richzep 23-Dec Boy
Kimberm0511 27-Dec Twin Boys

1. Updates? 
2. Do you have a date yet for induction or c section?
3. Any big items on the to do list?
4. GTKY: what is your favorite food?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **3rd Tri Check in**

• 1. Updates? 32 weeks. Going for another ultrasound in two weeks. 
    2. Do you have a date yet for induction or c section? Nov 19th! 40 days to go!
    3. Any big items on the to do list? Need crib and car seat. Im waiting until my Amazon registry discount comes. 
    4. GTKY: what is your favorite food? Pizza. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Updates? Had an ultrasound and OB appointment this morning.  U/S went great - fluid levels are good and she looked strong.  OB appointment said I was still measuring small (from the outside, they didn't check baby's growth today) and they might want to do another u/s in 2 weeks to check baby's growth.  They also said I should try to eat more calories since I am only up 10/11 lbs so far this pregnancy at 32 weeks.  Problem is that I already constantly feel full!

2. Do you have a date yet for induction or c section? Nope, I want to keep the baby in there as long as possible since she is on the smaller side right now. 

3. Any big items on the to do list?Paint the bench for the baby's room.  I have my shower in a little over a week, so after that I will go into "what is left to buy for baby" mode.
    4. GTKY: what is your favorite food?Pizza
    imageimage

TTC #1** Went off BCP July 2011

Me: 31 DH:31

Jan 2012 Dx PCOS by OB/Gyn

July 2012 - Tests with RE confirmed PCOS and annovulation

2 rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's using clomid + injectibles. 

Surprise BFP while on break cycle due to cysts.  It's a girl! Baby "E" born on Thanksgiving Day 11/28/13

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Updates? 
    I am 31 weeks today.  I had an MFM appointment last week, and both babies still seem to be doing well.  Although one is a bit bigger than the other, the size difference  seems to be consistent, and I have almost 7 lbs of babies total in there (estimated). Cervix was shorter at 2.5, but they said that was normal for 31 weeks with twins.  My placenta previa had moved up enough that a vaginal delivery is back on the table as a possibility, too.

I had a regular OB appointment today, and next week will start having two appointments per week -- a NST at the hospital and then either  an appointment with the OB or MFM.

2. Do you have a date yet for induction or c section?
    Nope.  The latest I'd go would be the end of Nov (probably around 37 weeks with mo-di twins), but no specific date yet -- a lot can happen between now and then with a twin pregnancy.

3. Any big items on the to do list?
    Oh, lots. :)  I think most of the big things are done for the nursery (cribs set up, furniture moved in, etc.), but I have lots of organizing and smaller decorating to do.  We are also waiting until after our shower to make the final purchases on our registry.  I feel like most of the bigger projects involve finishing house projects before babies.

4. GTKY: what is your favorite food?
    Ribeye steak with garlic mashed potatoes
    Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
    3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
    3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
    4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
    PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls
  • Gr8teGr8te member
    edited October 2013

Update: I'm 38 weeks today and still feeling good...up 26 lbs.

At my appointment this week, they said my little guy will most likely come early or on time. I'm 1 cm dilated, 80 effaced, and baby is at station 0. They also think he'll be about 7.5lbs.

All set for baby, but I haven't found a stopping point for work yet.

GTKY: Pizza

~ Everyone Welcome ~
    TTC: 05/2011 Me: 32, All Clear DH: 38 Dx: MFI Low Testosterone & 1% Morphology
    IVF #1 w/ICSI & IMSI, 12/03/12: ER: 27R, 20M, 15F
    4 blasts frozen (3BA 4BA 4BB 5BB) b/c of moderate OHSS
    FET #1: 02/08/13 Transferred 3BA & 4BA | HPT 5dp5dt BFP!

10dp5dt Beta #1 - 810 | 12dp5dt Beta #2 - 1843 BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. Updates? Today is my due date!  CRAZINESS!!  At Monday's appointment I hadn't dilated at all, still at 50% effaced and I feel like he's dropped, but then at other times I feel like he's back out of my pelvis.  Just waiting on him right now.

2. Do you have a date yet for induction or c section?  Not yet.  I'm sure this will be a hot topic at my appointment on Tuesday if he's not here this weekend.

3. Any big items on the to do list?  I'd love for DH to build him a toybox, but that doesn't need to be done right this second.

4. GTKY: what is your favorite food?  Pizza from a local place here.

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. Updates? Today is my due date!  CRAZINESS!!  At Monday's appointment I hadn't dilated at all, still at 50% effaced and I feel like he's dropped, but then at other times I feel like he's back out of my pelvis.  Just waiting on him right now.

So close!  Good luck, Jewels!
    Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
    3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
    3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
    4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
    PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls
  • Thank you!!!

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1) 38 weeks, still going for weekly NST tests and had u/s last week. He was measuring about 7 lbs then. so far everything looks perfect, not a thing wrong, thankfully. my practice does no internals until almost 40 weeks-- if you  have no signs of labor that is.  so i have to wait, but am fine with it, they don't really tell much! 

2)  induction will not be unless i go a week overdue, and even then i might try to push it out a few more days if everything looks good. unless completely medically necessary i want to avoid being induced!

3) still finishing the final details in the nursery, an still have to pack my bags!

4) sushi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"