March 2012 Moms
Options

Education is important - start them young (PIP)

Drivers Ed 101 always check your mirrors...make sure you look good

#2 always check behind you before pulling out

#3 never listen to the same radio station your parents left it set to

#4 don't drink and drive

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Education is important - start them young (PIP)

• Options
    Hilarious!
  • Options

Ok lesson learnt BAD IDEA !!! now the lil munchkin is having a fit over going in his car seat.. he wants to be up front.  I guess rear facing isn't so much fun when you can't see much

... even the beloved Jane and the Dragon on DVD is hard pushed to keep him happy more than 15 minutes and gawd help you if you have to wait at the stop lights.. he always hated being stuck in his seat and not moving .. but now it's like I birthed hellboy lol

It's been an interesting month,  he sure is asserting himself  in some interesting and rather frustrating ways lately.. gotta love him even when he is drivin me crazy lol.

Tonight I had to get hubby to drop me off at the end of our road at the 7 -11 get the stroller out and walk home the rest of the way.  Just what I needed after a long week and a rough day at work... actually it probably did us both good but  I coulda done without the muggy sweaty storm coming  weather  lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That was hilarious! #4 Don't drink and drive is even more believable because it looks like someone is passed out on the passenger floor/seat. Your teaching him to be the designated driver early, good job! ;)
  • Options
    Too funny! I just let DS do the same thing last week! And.. he is also throwing fits about getting into his carseat. Hmmm...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"