Baby Names
Options

If our team green turns team pink

We love the name Rosalie but it has nothing to do with twilight. A couple people have associated it with that. Do you think that's okay and that will wear off in a few years? Thanks ladies!

Re: If our team green turns team pink

• Options
    It's a beautiful name, I don't think twilight!
  • Options
    Seriously, everyone, Twilight was a fad. No one cares about it. Rosalie is a gorgeous name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Seriously, everyone, Twilight was a fad. No one cares about it. Rosalie is a gorgeous name.

Ditto

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

• Options
    Ditto
    Ditto x 2 Love that name :)
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• Options
    Because the name Rosalie was familiar to me before and after Twilight, I don't have that association

But it appears to concern you that people have referenced it. So if you had to ask/it's going to bother you, there's your answer. But honestly, I don't think Twilight is going to have any enduring appeal so I imagine comments like that will die out within five years
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly, it always amuses me when people ask about Rosalie, Esme, etc. being associated with Twilight. Beyond Edward, Bella, and Jacob (and the association is fading even for those names), I think any name that just happens to be in Twilight is fair game. I think the only people who would hear Rosalie and automatically think Twilight are the hardcore fans.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What everyone else said.

Beautiful name

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't know Rosalie was a Twilight name. I think it's pretty.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"