Baby Names

If our team green turns team pink

We love the name Rosalie but it has nothing to do with twilight. A couple people have associated it with that. Do you think that's okay and that will wear off in a few years? Thanks ladies!

Re: If our team green turns team pink

• It's a beautiful name, I don't think twilight!
  • Seriously, everyone, Twilight was a fad. No one cares about it. Rosalie is a gorgeous name.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously, everyone, Twilight was a fad. No one cares about it. Rosalie is a gorgeous name.

Ditto

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

Ditto
    Ditto x 2 Love that name :)
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• Because the name Rosalie was familiar to me before and after Twilight, I don't have that association

But it appears to concern you that people have referenced it. So if you had to ask/it's going to bother you, there's your answer. But honestly, I don't think Twilight is going to have any enduring appeal so I imagine comments like that will die out within five years
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Honestly, it always amuses me when people ask about Rosalie, Esme, etc. being associated with Twilight. Beyond Edward, Bella, and Jacob (and the association is fading even for those names), I think any name that just happens to be in Twilight is fair game. I think the only people who would hear Rosalie and automatically think Twilight are the hardcore fans.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • What everyone else said.

Beautiful name

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I didn't know Rosalie was a Twilight name. I think it's pretty.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"