Parenting

Adrianne Peterson's son - loss mentioned

Adrienne Peterson's (from the Vikings) 2 year old son was assaulted by the mothers boyfriend and has died. I am disgusted that anyone could hurt a sweet little baby.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Adrianne Peterson's son - loss mentioned

• mbenit4 said:

OMG, I was praying he would pull through. 

It was just confirmed.

• No...oh that's horrible. My heart breaks for AP & his family. Just awful.
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sick over this.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• That is god awful. Who could possibly be that sick to do that to an innocent child. Ugh. My heart hurts for the family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How very sad. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sick!!!!

• This is so sick and sad. T&P to AP.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He's going to play Sunday? I couldn't do it. I just couldn't.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• My cousin went through something similar. Her boyfriend was babysitting her toddler and ended up shaking her to death. Apparently her crying was bothering him. Sick fuck. He only got a couple years prison time. It makes my fucking blood boil that he killed an innocent little baby and now he's free, just living his life.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• The article that I read said he was practicing today. Kinda weird.

Regardless, it is the most horrific thing ever. I'm sick thinking about that poor little boy.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• @missyishere I agree. The baby's father had to be restrained in the courtroom. My cousin is still not okay. She's struggling with grief and guilt and has kind of distanced herself from the family. It makes me so sad.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• There is a special place in hell for monsters like that.
    I hope he has a long HORRIBLE life in prison where he is abused in many horrible ways every day and then he dies a horrible death and is tortured in hell for all eternity.

The Book of Love Has Music in it

• ReeseFox said:

@missyishere I agree. The baby's father had to be restrained in the courtroom. My cousin is still not okay. She's struggling with grief and guilt and has kind of distanced herself from the family. It makes me so sad.

I feel so terrible for her. I just can't imagine. So sorry for your and your family's loss.

imageimage

• Slow & painful is the only way he should die!!! Sonofabitch!!!

• DH just asked if I had heard and I said yes, thinking he was talking about the attack.  I hadn't realized he had died.  OMG I feel sick.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• ReeseFox said:
    My cousin went through something similar. Her boyfriend was babysitting her toddler and ended up shaking her to death. Apparently her crying was bothering him. Sick fuck. He only got a couple years prison time. It makes my fucking blood boil that he killed an innocent little baby and now he's free, just living his life.
    @reesefox I am so sorry for your family. I cannot even imagine.

✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • If someone were to ever take my child from me, they wouldn't make it to prison. I would kill them myself. I wouldn't want to live after that anyway, so what would have have to lose? 
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • @reesefox I am so sorry for your loss. That is absolutely horrible.
  • It's really hard to comprehend how someone could do that. Like, how could you be so evil? Makes me sick to my stomach. Poor, poor baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • mamaREB29 said:

The article that I read said he was practicing today. Kinda weird.

Regardless, it is the most horrific thing ever. I'm sick thinking about that poor little boy.

Football is his job, but it's not like a typical job. It's usually their passion and what they love to do.

My friend rode a horse the day her little girl died. She said she had to.

image image
  • Sitting here crying reading this in bed next to my LO. How can anyone hurt an innocent little baby? God, I feel awful when I lose my patience and yell at DS... let alone shit like that.

How do you move on from that? I don't know that I would want to.

Sadly, it is known that people who commit crimes against kids are targeted in jails and put into solitary for that reason. He deserves to be tortured. Sick fuck.

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"