April 2014 Moms

FFFC!

13»

Re: FFFC!

• emnoahmom said:

aronie82 said:

I'm more scared of pooping on the table and in front of my DH than giving birth

Right! I've done it and DH said it was no big deal and the nurses are quick to get it out of the way, but really, I don't want that in his memory, or at least again.

I pooped 2 or 3x while pushing w/out even knowing it, then had to have an emergency c-s anyway. Would have been nice to avoid that embarrassment (and the smell)!
  • I pretty much snuggled in bed with Netflix all day and watched the last half of the last season of the Office instead of being productive before work.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I haven't spoken to his mother since our wedding a year and a half ago. (There was much drama leading up to the wedding, along the lines of 'you're stealing my son from me!') She walked out without saying goodbye because she didn't like where she was sitting. No card, no explanation, no phone call later...nothing. About 6 months later she sent us a 9 page written letter detailing all the reasons why I'm a terrible person, an awful choice for a wife and how DH has abandoned her and is a bad son. I purposely posted my ultrasound picture to ALL of his family members on FB in the hopes that she would see it and try and contact us again just so I could tell her one more time to fuck off.

Nothing yet...although who knows at this point, she probably doesn't even care.

((Hugs))

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SerenlaSerenla member
    edited October 2013

Serenla said:

Serenla said:

I took toilet paper home from work last night because I was out. I have been working almost ten hour days and did NOT want to hit the store on the way home. And I don't feel bad.

I go "school shopping" at my office. You know,paper, pens,folders, ect...

There was also one time when our employers were chastising us for not donating more school supplies for a drive they were having at our office. So, naturally, we grabbed a bunch of crap from the supply closet and donated it.

No regrets!

I fail to see how this isn't stealing. But, I'm one of those anal rule followers. 
    It is. That's why it's a confession.

True. It's also not flame-free and I'm actually surprised so many people seem to condone the behavior by "loving" the posts. My confession can be that I would have at least considered ratting you guys out somehow. 
    -----------------------------------

For some TP and post-its? Rough crowd, man.
    It must be the pens ;)

I hope they were BIC Cristal for Hers!

Oh yes and binders full of women =)) .
    Eta here is the link if you have not read this one yet.
    https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Durable-Binder-11-Inch-17032/product-reviews/B001B0CTMU

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Serenla said:
    snmetz7 said:
    aronie82 said:
    I'm more scared of pooping on the table and in front of my DH than giving birth
    this happened to me last time. I was mortified. I knew It was coming and they were able to get me a bedpan but I def made hubs leave while they cleaned me up... I felt soooo humiliated.
    My DH said it really was no big deal, the nurses had it gone before he even really registered what it was.  And considering what else was going on, it seemed so "who cares".  FWIW, I didn't even really know it happened.
    I was under the impression that this was pretty normal, the pooping I mean. Some of my nursing friends are.pretty "whatever" about it anyway. I'm not worried, if DH sees me poop. Fucks are really not given in this house lol.
    It is pretty normal. My DH was pretty whatever about it but then again there are no secretes in our house also.

No embarrassment from me either, I was too focused on getting that baby out to care. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think I was too constipated to poop even during labor. Yay zofran!
  • Me and DS just ate a whole box of mac & cheese by ourselves.
  • Every evening when I get home, the first thing I do is...... take off my pants.

I think that's why I absolutely HATE when people just stop by unannounced... I then have to scramble to put my pants on... this is the age of technology... how hard is it to send a text or call telling me you will be by?! (mostly directed to my MIL)

anyway.... you do not know comfort until you're lounging around your house in your underwear.

People who know me and would just stop by totally understand that I may not be wearing pants and more than likely not a bra either. Those things are the first to go at my house, too. Don't like it, don't come by. My in-laws are the freakin worst!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have two today! I peed in the kitchen sink this morning bc my SO was taking so long on the bathroom and I couldn't wait a second longer.
    I think I would've opted for the tub, but whatever tickles your fancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I have two today! I peed in the kitchen sink this morning bc my SO was taking so long on the bathroom and I couldn't wait a second longer.

The tubs in the bathroom though and SO was already taking his sweet time in there with the door locked!!
  • I'm more scared of getting the epidural than I am of giving birth.

When the time comes, you'll be begging for that epidural. No worries on that one.
  • I googled some symptoms today and found some bad, bad explanations about them. And now I`m freaking out.
    BabyFruit Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby# 1 - gone at 6 weeks - Oct 2009
    Baby# 2 ( beloved girl Maria) -stillbirth at 31 weeks - Apr 2013
    Baby# 3 EDD April 2014 - Hope it`s our take home baby

*sorry for grammar mistakes, I learned english pretty much by myself.

• Hmisbell said:

@Marusika google is not your friend! Anytime I google symptoms I always end up having cancer or some other disease.

Step away from Dr. Google!

All AL welcome.

• Serenla said:
    @Marusika google is not your friend! Anytime I google symptoms I always end up having cancer or some other disease.
    Step away from Dr. Google!
    Yeah, dr. Google told me something similar . :D
    BabyFruit Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby# 1 - gone at 6 weeks - Oct 2009
    Baby# 2 ( beloved girl Maria) -stillbirth at 31 weeks - Apr 2013
    Baby# 3 EDD April 2014 - Hope it`s our take home baby

*sorry for grammar mistakes, I learned english pretty much by myself.

The tubs in the bathroom though and SO was already taking his sweet time in there with the door locked!!

Oh no. There is no locking of the bathroom door. We come and go as we please in there...at your own risk of course. haha

That would be nice! We have a three year old daughter that likes to try to sneak in so he's in the habit of locking. I don't even close the door.
  • I will be happy boy or girl but I am secretly hoping for a girl just to spite my ILs who have said they hope its a boy. and I feel like this too. I'm nervous to fee flutters for the first time. LoL
    aronie82 said:
    Don't get me wrong, we wanted to have a baby.  I have had baby fever for almost 2 years.  So I am excited and thrilled to be pregnant.  However, I have twice caught myself being creeped out that I am sharing my body and thinking that the baby is a parasite.

I think perhaps I should cut back on the sci-fi novels. 

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Me and DS just ate a whole box of mac & cheese by ourselves.
    Um, I do that almost daily being pregnant. And I have no son.
    Haha I was just going to say I can do that alone!
    That was me, alone, daily, weeks 7-10.

My confessions always seem to involve food... Sushi for lunch and Italian sub for dinner... eek.

Also, had Nutella for the first time today, so my exciting Friday night of bumping includes the jar and a spoon. 

Oh, and I also do quite a bit of grocery shopping at my parents' house. Some women have a thing for buying shoes or handbags. My mother buys excessive amounts of groceries. Works for me. 

imageimage
  • Serenla said:

IDK if this counts but I am secretly praying that my baby is only born at like 6 or 7 pounds like I was. Call me a wimp if you want. My bf says his other kids were all big and idk if I can handle an 8-10 lb baby coming out of me.
    :-SS

If it makes you feel better my mom has had a 4lb, 7lb, and 10lb babies all naturally and she says it all feels the same.
    Actually it does!
  • On another forum I am on (very small, years old, close knit, most of us are very close IRL) I managed to make pretty much the whole board despise me today because I disagreed with them on something.

My FFFC is that I feel nothing. I already have a FB message and a text telling me how horrible I am, and IDGAF. A year ago I would have been soooo upset. Meh.

Out of curiosity... What did you disagree about?
  • That opinion piece going around about why Americans don't travel abroad. Everyone else said that all Americans would love to travel overseas as much as possible but don't have the time. I disagreed. Everyone is super duper offended.

'

That seems silly! I hope everything goes okay. I'm glad you're not feeling distressed about it. Sometimes friends don't agree.
  • I would loooove to travel all over the world, but I don't think a friend saying they disagree would cause me to drop the friendship.
  • That opinion piece going around about why Americans don't travel abroad. Everyone else said that all Americans would love to travel overseas as much as possible but don't have the time. I disagreed. Everyone is super duper offended. '
    HOW DARE YOU! You crazy B*#^H! 
    /Sarcasm 

All AL welcome.

• I caved yesterday and listened to Christmas music while the LOs were sleeping. It gave me the warm fuzzies.

Been doing this for a week or two now...not ashamed.
  • cgoldian said:

I had leftover pizza and hot chocolate for lunch.

Oh....hot chocolate...YES!!
  • I want a boy and I already have one. I just feel I know how it's going to go. And I hate doing my own hair and getting ready in the morning a girl is going to add on so much time. Boys need nothing. 

I don't know how you are going pant free. I am a Sasquatch from the waist down. I want to wax but I'm such a baby with pain right now.

I will confess I've been hiding my chocolate from my bf and eating it secretly when he's not in the room. He caught me tonight and I pretended it was my last one. I have packs of chocolate bars hidden in a drawer. I'm scared he will eat them all and I won't have any left.  I'm excited about Halloween because my DS will bring home lots of junk. 

Last thing is a co-worker of mine steals from work all the time. It's a restaurant so she takes ketchup, mustard, etc. Today she came out of our storage and asked if we still stocked the mint sauce. She had a party to go to and they needed it. That really pissed me off. We are not her personal grocery store and I buy my own condiments I believe she should too. A roll of toilet paper here and there wouldn't kill me but she's crossing the line. I even said to her you know they sell that at the grocery store. 

Pregnancy Ticker

10 year old boy - April 13th 2003
    MMC Feb 20th - May 20th finished naturally
    BFP on July 25th 2013 LMP June 28th 2013

• I don't understand ppl who want one of each sex, and I only say that because we don't have a choice in the matter. So why get your hopes up when you have no control over it? If we had any kind of say in the matter, choose away. Just seems silly to me.
    And I will likely legitimately throat punch anyone who suggests we must want a girl since we already have a boy.

I'm one of these people and I totally agree with you haha. It would be nice to have one of each, but I'll take what I can get!
  • Yay!!! Im not alone! The pants and bra must go as soon as I walk in!!
  • emnoahmom said:

I feel that boys are heavily the undesired gender around TB and it makes me sad. As a mom of a bunch of amazing little boys it sometimes irks me when a FTM has to ask what's good about having a baby boy. Um, everything. I know it's fine to hope for one gender or another and I did and still do but I feel like the majority of the boy announcements don't even compare to the girl ones. Reading them its like this "We're having a healthy baby boy. Yay!" vs  "We're having a little princess!!!! I'm so happy!!! I cried!!!! I can't wait to buy tutus and frilly things!!! YAY!!!  I understand that TB is full of women who love girly, I do too, but I think in general how boys are stereotyped in our culture is crap. Most of us have a wonderful SO who played a part in creating a wonderful little being, and guess what, he was once a baby boy too:)

My first was a boy, and this one is a girl. While the idea of one of each is appealing, I secretly wanted another boy cause I'm already comfortable with boys. (Plus I kinda wanted to spite my MIL, who so desperately wanted girls both times.) I just have no idea what to do w/a vag that isn't attached to me. :P
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I really want a girl because I have a girl name that I love and no boy name that I love. I really want a boy because I love boy clothes, toys, and nursery decor better. Absolutely terrible reasons, but I guess either way I'll get what I wanted.
  • I hate baseball. This Dodgers v. Cardinals game is NEVER GOING TO END! I also don't understand how it is the best of 5 games. Seriously? Football is so much better.
  • emnoahmom said:
     I feel that boys are heavily the undesired gender around TB and it makes me sad. As a mom of a bunch of amazing little boys it sometimes irks me when a FTM has to ask what's good about having a baby boy. Um, everything. I know it's fine to hope for one gender or another and I did and still do but I feel like the majority of the boy announcements don't even compare to the girl ones. Reading them its like this "We're having a healthy baby boy. Yay!" vs  "We're having a little princess!!!! I'm so happy!!! I cried!!!! I can't wait to buy tutus and frilly things!!! YAY!!!  I understand that TB is full of women who love girly, I do too, but I think in general how boys are stereotyped in our culture is crap. Most of us have a wonderful SO who played a part in creating a wonderful little being, and guess what, he was once a baby boy too:)

We want a boy too :x
    Ever since I was little I have always pictured having a darling little man of my very own.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Serenla said:
    That opinion piece going around about why Americans don't travel abroad. Everyone else said that all Americans would love to travel overseas as much as possible but don't have the time. I disagreed. Everyone is super duper offended. '
    HOW DARE YOU! You crazy B*#^H! 
    /Sarcasm 

Some Americans don't travel abraod because of money. Most Americans don't travel abroad because they don't see the point.on another note, I got so annoyed this summer at a stupid couple asking me where a McDonalds was. They just COULDN'T believe it was possible that we don't have any here, laughed, and said "I guess we'll have to go back to the cruise ship." LOL. Oh, and I think its really cute to see all the tourists here, in the summer, wearing scarves/hats/heavy coats. Its usually around 60 F. But, that just makes me smile. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"