Illinois Babies

Chiropractors in the city??

Somehow threw out my back...any suggestions on a. Chiropractor in the city, obviously safe with parental?? I'm dying over here

Re: Chiropractors in the city??

• I love Dr. Stephanie Maj at Community Chiropractic on Belmont.  They also have a masseuse on staff who is certified in prenatal - Mia is amazing.
  • I see Dr. Dubick in Lakeview. He does prenatal. I like him, however I feel like he's always trying to sell me something. I don't get adjustments (because I don't believe in it), but I go there for acupuncture & massage.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Kristine Tohtz of Serenity Health & Wellness (West loop) is amazing. Cared for me through two pregnancies (including a set of multiples). She is highly trained in prenatal care and kept my body feeling good. She also does acupuncture and is a certified postpartum doula. Can't say enough good things about her!
  • My name is Dr. Christina Knox, and I am a Chiropractor, and I am in the city at Wells and Polk,  We have pre-natal massage, chiropractic, and acupuncture.  I am pregnant myself, and trained in Pre-natal and Post-natal adjusting.  We are in-network with all insurance companies.  The clinic is called Proper Balance Healthcare, 733 S. Wells St. 312-765-0411.  We can usually get you in same day.  There is also $2.00 parking 1 block away.  Hope I can help if you have not found anyone yet.

• Dr. Gianna Norinni at Whole Body Health and Wellness!  She's amazing!  900 N Franklin
  • Huge fan of Dr. Minkler at Sauganash Wellness.  I'm a birth doula and send many of my clients there.  She is AMAZING, and so centered around mamas.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"