March 2013 Moms
Options

Ear piercing

Our pedi will pierce DD's ears at her 6 month appointment. Has anyone done their LO's yet?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Ear piercing

• Options
    I have never heard of a pedi doing it before! That's kind of amazing! I have a boy so I can't say yes LOL
  • Options
    My pedi did both of my girls around 5 mo. DH actually took them, but he said they didn't cry much. They never messed with the earrings. We had good experiences.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nodoubtvw said:

I have never heard of a pedi doing it before! That's kind of amazing! I have a boy so I can't say yes LOL

Mine were pierced by the Dr when I was a baby also.
  • Options
    Thanks, good to hear that they didn't mess with them after!
  • Options
    Just got LO's pierced last weekend at Claire's. Didn't know pedis do them...guess I didn't ask either. She fussed more with me holding her head than the actual piercing. Once bottle was in her mouth, she was happy

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wish my dr did it! I would have already had them done.  He said the piercing place in the mall does a good job and is clean cause they use new piercing guns each time.  He also said that we could do it ourselves with an at home kit you can buy online.  I don't want to screw it up. If i was able to practice before maybe then I would but its not like I can just go around piercing people.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We had them done almost a month ago and have had no issues. She hasn't even touched them once, her brother on the other hand....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"