Illinois Babies
Options

Question about U/S at Advocate Condell

Hi ladies,

I have my 20 week A/S coming up at Condell and I was wondering if they have a screen so that you can actually see the baby during the Ultrasound.  I had one done in office at 7 weeks, and one done at radiology at the hospital at 14 weeks because of a big bleed.  When they did that one, there was only the main screen for the tech. It may seem silly, and being that this is our third (other 2 delivered at Good Samaritan in Downers Grove) I realize that it is an important medical screening and not just to see the baby.  My Other O/B had all U/S done in Office, so going to the Hospital for these is all new to me. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Question about U/S at Advocate Condell

• Options
    Most likely, but depending on the outcome of this Ultrasound we may switch to Lutheran General because they have the fetal care center there and are more versed in High risk situations that are rare, I was diagnosed with what looked like Vasa Previa, and complete placenta previa, the Placenta Previa can resolve as I grow, but if the Vasa previa diagnosis was Correct I will be on Hospital bed rest at 32 weeks and Delivery at 35.  I delivered our DD and DS at Good Samaritan in Downers Grove.  What can I say we Love Advocate hospitals :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"