Pittsburgh Babies

Dr. Bulseco OBGYN... opinions?

I'm looking for a new OBGYN that works with St Clair Hospital.  I delivered my first baby with Dr. Rankin and he was HORRIBLE.  Has anyone here delivered with one of the doctors in Bulseco's practice?  Thanks!!

Re: Dr. Bulseco OBGYN... opinions?

• Hi!  I haven't delivered yet (due in November) but I do see these doctors and will be delivering with them.  So far I've been happy with them.  I see a different doc at each prenatal appt., I have yet to meet Dr. Lenhart.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • anw123anw123 member
    Hi there - I too have not yet delivered, but have been going to Dr. Bulseco's group throughout my pregnancy, not to mention for years prior as my regular OBGYN. I have had nothing but positive experiences with the group, and have heard the same from others with regard to delivery at St. Clair. Like the other poster mentioned, they do a rotation for each appt so that you experience each doc before delivery, then whomever is on call when its time for delivery is who you get. I personally like Bulseco the best within the group but would feel totally comfortable with getting any one of them for my delivery.
  • Loading the player...
  • Like the previous ladies said, I too have not yet delivered, but have been going to Dr. Bulseco's group.  I have seen all the doctors, a few more than once, and would not have a problem with any of them delivering my baby.

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Hi. Dr Brown delivered my son via c-section this past February, Dr. Lenhart assisted. I really like them both as well as Dr. Peske and would feel comfortable with these three. I had an extremely positive experience with delivering at St. Clair hospital and would recommend it.
  • Im a little late to this. I am actually in the process of switching from Rankin to Bulseco and start next week. Rankin did my 1st CS and I actually do like him. However, I do not  AT ALL like the new guy at the practice. I have left every appointment this pregnancy (I'm 18 weeks) either sobbing, angry or completely stressed out. At my 11 week appt when they tried to hear the HB and couldn't, he took me to their 30 year old U/S machine and verbatim 'egghh that might be a baby, but I'm not sure...I don't see a heartbeat...well, maybe that is one,,,no probably not...there might be a baby in there somewhere...we will check back in a month...thanks!' Of course after throwing up for 2 straight months before that I was devastated, only to beg for a real U/S where they found a HB and a growing baby in 2 seconds. I could go on and on about all the things that have happened! I'm hoping I like Bulseco's practice, but honestly at this point, the bar is set so low that they could pretty much punch me in the belly and they would still be on a level playing field with south hills OB/GYN!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"