Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pet Society

My pet poooed in her the other room!  Ew.  I didn't know they could do that. 
DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Pet Society

• I am so confuzled by this post.
  • imageMrs.Donkey:
    I am so confuzled by this post.

Me too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty sure it is an application on Facebook.
  • haha that is funny! 

This is a game on Facebook ( very similar to the Sims) You have a pet and you have to keep them happy. 

I raced your pet yesterday and lost :)

• imageMrs.Donkey:
    I am so confuzled by this post.
    ITS addicting.  I've never played Sims before but this game is awesome!  You create a pet and they live in a little house that you can decorate and shop for them.  You earn money by doing different things and you have to feed them, bathe them, and make them happy.  SO ADDICTING. 

Flygeah- I've been visiting your pet and telling jokes.  I always lose at hurdles. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yeah the hurdles get me... I will start out well and then fall over 3 hurdles LOL.  Now I am bowling Big Smile
  •  This is sad but I'm letting my pet get really stanky to see what happens.  Right now little flies are buzzing around her.  Embarrassed
  • imagelizzyjames:
     This is sad but I'm letting my pet get really stanky to see what happens.  Right now little flies are buzzing around her.  Embarrassed

LOL I did that on the Sims once.  I had some coworkers at an old job that made my life hell, so I created characters like them and put them in a room with no windows, doors, or a toilet.  Yeah they did not last long

• Hey I want to play. I just joined Facebook. How do you find the game? I'm totally lost with the Facebook thing.
  • imageamanda7207:
    Hey I want to play. I just joined Facebook. How do you find the game? I'm totally lost with the Facebook thing.

I found it looking at freind's profiles... what is your name? I will add you as a freind and send you an invite... but you are forwarned- it is addictive!

• amandalynngray@msn.com it goes by email addresses right? Otherwise I am just listed as Amanda Gray.
  • imagelizzyjames:
     This is sad but I'm letting my pet get really stanky to see what happens.  Right now little flies are buzzing around her.  Embarrassed

She will eventually wave at you with a little thought bubble over her head showing your bar of soap.  Mine did that to me last night when I got there, and she wasn't that dirty.  Princess, sheesh.

I've never seen her go to the bathroom though, ew.  Sleep, yes; she tends to fall asleep while visiting, but never go poop somewhere.

I visited both of you last night!  :D  And if you like bowling, try the Word Challenge.  THAT one will drive you insane.

• Ooh! Please invite me too! slants2@hotmail.com
  • imageamanda7207:
    amandalynngray@msn.com it goes by email addresses right? Otherwise I am just listed as Amanda Gray.
    I've added you as a friend.  I LOVE your siggy pic btw.  How did you take that? 
  • imageCreamPuff06:

imagelizzyjames:

She will eventually wave at you with a little thought bubble over her head showing your bar of soap.  Mine did that to me last night when I got there, and she wasn't that dirty.  Princess, sheesh.

I've never seen her go to the bathroom though, ew.  Sleep, yes; she tends to fall asleep while visiting, but never go poop somewhere.

I visited both of you last night!  :D  And if you like bowling, try the Word Challenge.  THAT one will drive you insane.

Apparently- when they get really really dirty with flies buzzing- that's when they poo.  If you click on it it turns into a coin.  WEIRD. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"