Pregnant after IF

Going nuts!! Silly lil vent

I'm 14 weeks along today with Twins!!  I had a heavy bleeding episode about 3 weeks ago and have had brown discharge ever since.  My Dr doesn't want me exercising until the "bleeding/spotting" has stopped for at least one week.  I haven't been able to go for walks or do light exercise since July.  I use to work out daily so this is making me go bonkers!  I know that the end result is ABSOLUTELY worth it and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!  :)  Anyone else in the same boat??? 

Me:34  DH: 29

Married: 7/10/10

TTC since April 2011

Many failed IUIs with clomid, femara, and ovidrel

IVF #1 July 2013 with Menopur, Bravelle, Ganirelix, HCG trigger, Progesterone

Beta 1(8/1): 401, Beta 2(8/5): 1822  1st U/S: 8/13: 2 sacs!!!  2nd U/S: 8/20: 2 healthy heartbeats!!

Re: Going nuts!! Silly lil vent

• My bleeding started at 12w2d. I'm now 13w5d and still brown spotting. I do Irish step dancing and teach as well. I had to stop dancing / demonstrating. I miss it too, but I notice the bleeding picks up when I'm active (even just simple housework) so I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Dance will be waiting for me after the babies come. :/

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• I'm 10w 4d with twins and have had sporting which eventually wound down to brown discharge daily. My doctor said it was common and there's nothing that can really be done except the more activity, the more spotting will occur. It helps me as well to not be real active which is near impossible with my job. I also used to run everyday and haven't since July so I know it's hard to adjust but it's going to be sooooo worth it in the end. :):):)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am just getting started but doc doesn't want me running this early and I am having trouble with it all. I know what you mean about it being worth it. I know how you feel. Working out was just who I am and how I deal with life. Feel a little list without it, and unhealthy.

• I'm so glad others feel the same way.  I'm so excited and feel so blessed to be able to become a mom so I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep them and myself safe and healthy!  :)  I never thought dusting would bring me so much anxiety!  I dusted the other week and then...boom...here comes more spotting!  Crazy!

Me:34  DH: 29

Married: 7/10/10

TTC since April 2011

Many failed IUIs with clomid, femara, and ovidrel

IVF #1 July 2013 with Menopur, Bravelle, Ganirelix, HCG trigger, Progesterone

Beta 1(8/1): 401, Beta 2(8/5): 1822  1st U/S: 8/13: 2 sacs!!!  2nd U/S: 8/20: 2 healthy heartbeats!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"