Cleveland Babies

Experience with Medina OH Cleveland Clinic OB/GYN- McComsey, Funk, & McKelvey??

has anyone worked with ----Cleveland Clinic OB/GYN- McComsey, Funk, & McKelvey in Medina OH---- and how was your experience?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Experience with Medina OH Cleveland Clinic OB/GYN- McComsey, Funk, & McKelvey??

• I had Dr. McKelvey as my OB for several years.  Unfortunately my insurance stopped covering her office so I had to stop seeing her.  She was wonderful and very helpful.  She always made time to answer my questions and worked with me to find the best contraceptive at the best price for me (which at the time was a huge deal!).  I know someone who has had her as their OB for years (delivered 2x with her) and she loves Dr. McKelvey.  Best of luck with your decision!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJAnna123:
    Sorry I don't use them but my OB's office is in Medina also and I love them- Dr. Bellante, at Summa Physicians.

I also go here and love it. All four doctors (Bellante, Foote, Gaich, and Ross) are great. They also deliver at Medina Hospital.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to Dr. Mccormsey for the first time in a few weeks. Everything I've heard about him has been good. Their office staff and nurses are all super nice and made me feel very comfortable. I've heard he has a wonderful bedside manner.
  • I have McElvey and LOVE her.  The nurses are so friendly and funny.  We went through several losses before our DD came along, and the office was so supportive the whole time.  I cannot say enough good things about them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"