Philadelphia Babies

3D/4D Ultra Sound

Hey Philly Moms-to-be! I thought I'd share with all of you my bad experience today at Innerview Ultrasound in Malvern. As instructed 45 minutes before my appoinment I had an energy drink and some sweets so my baby would be active. Well it didn't work...my baby was sleeping with his or her hand over its face, so I asked the gentlemen who's name was Joe that was doing my ultrasound, if I should go walk or get something to drink. He replies with a "No" stating that he doesn't have time to wait for my baby to wake up. So I asked if perhaps I could reschedule for later today or another day he again replies with a "No" because he has a full schedule. I was so disappointed and heart broken that all I could do was cry. I would not recommend going to this place for 3D/4D imaging of your baby. They have no customer service skills at all. The tech Joe just dismissed me by saying, "We'll your baby is sleeping covering its face so I won't charge you for the ultrasound so you can wipe yourself off and exit to the right". What a jerk! He was so kurt and abrupt with me. With my other kids when I went to do 3D/4D (at a different place,which is too far from my home) if the baby was sleep they either rescheduled me or allowed me to go walk or get juice to wake the baby, but not at Innerview. This was the worst experience I've ever had at Innerview Ultrasound and I hope one else has the same experience as I did. I am looking for another place to go to, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: 3D/4D Ultra Sound

• I'm sorry to hear you had this kind of experience but I'm glad that you shared this. A friend just suggested this to me the other day and since then we've been considering it but have been asking around and most people didn't have a good experience either. I guess I'll look into some other places now for sure.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Today I went to Mommy's First Glance 3D/4D ultrasound and had a Great experience. She got great photos of the baby. In the beginning the baby kept putting its hand in his/her face so she asked if I wanted to get some juice and wait 20 minutes to see if that would help baby move more & it worked! I was so happy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard great things about Bond with Me in Doylestown.  Run by women....makes a BIG difference!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"