December 2011 Moms

pg mama's or those TTC...

We will be TTC by the end of this year. I'm debating on whether to start charting or not. Part of me just wants to go with the flow this time around, the other part of me wants to know exactly what is going on each month. What did you decide to do?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pg mama's or those TTC...

• We are charting. We've been trying since June with no luck. LO was conceived when we weren't trying but we were charting and knew getting KU was a possibility. We're hoping this month is a success!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsT2008MrsT2008 member
    edited September 2013
    I charted (and used OPKs) - I don't do well with unknowns and charting gives me a level of "control" over knowing what's going on.  I was also charting (for 2+ years) before we TTC with DD.  It's still early this time around but we got pregnant first cycle both times.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• I was charting with #2. My cycles are not regular so I have to use OPKs. DS was conceived on CD 24ish.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I was charting, too. I don't o on the same day every month, so I really wanted to know if and when I o'd each cycle to increase our chances. Still took 7 months to get pregnant again after the miscarriage. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• My body didn't start cycling again until after DS had turned one. I charted and used OPKs to see if I was ovulating, since I had an issue with that before conceiving DS.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

• I'm charting - we plan to start next cycle so I have been really charting for the last 2-3 cycles.  My cycle is so messed up, they vary from 23-35 days, so I think we'll need all the help we can get!
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We decided to go with the flow. My first PP period was in January and our plan was to NTNP until June at which time I would start charting again. Turns out it wasn't necessary as I got my BFP in May.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I charted. I'm too "type A" to not know.  We started TTC in September, and got pregnant in April.  It's all going to depend on how you are.  I just couldn't NOT know, KWIM?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• You could set your watch to my cycles. We just planned to see how it went by just stopping BC & trying to time things right based upon LMP & when typical O time would be. With DS we were successful on 2nd cycle. This time we were successful 1st cycle. My plan was to go this way for a couple/few months before charting.

My 2 December boys

• I downloaded a period tracker app to my phone that gave me an estimated fertile window. It worked well enough for me!  

I thought about charting but I know I would forget to temp half the time.  
  • DH and I just decided to try for #2. Had my mirena removed. No luck with this month. We're not charting, just going with the flow for now. If after a few months if we're not pregnant maybe I'll give it a whirl. Frankly, we got pregnant going with the flow with DS in three months, so I have no idea how to even begin charting.
    April's TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Superhero
    SuperMan!
  • I charted this time around. It did help and I felt like I "knew" a lot more about my body after reading the info on fertility friend. I would definitely recommend it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"