14 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Gender ?

Hello all! I am about to be 15 weeks on Tuesday and Im so curious to find out the gender of the baby! 

My dr says Ill have to wait for my 19 week appointment but im just so excited I want to know now, so Im def going to ask for her to look! 

Anyone find out the sex of their baby already? :)

Kass 

Kassandra

Re: Gender ?

• Options
    Yes i found out at 12 Weeks , We are having a Boy!!
  • Options
    how did you find out? Ultrasound?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We found out with our first one, we want to be surprised this time!!
  • Options
    you dont have to wait that long, look for 3d and 4d imaging places in your area and they can normally tell you around 14/15 weeks what the gender is, ill be 14 weeks tomorrow and on the 15 i have an appt to go see what were having! Deff something to check out. they'll probably charge anywhere between 75-125.00 but its so worth it!!
  • Options
    I just hit the 14 weeks mark. I had and ultrasound yesyerday, and it was very clear it's a BOY!
    Baby Number 7
    4 girls
    3boys!!!! Good luck to you all.....3
  • Options
    imageNancylopez5346:
    I just hit the 14 weeks mark. I had and ultrasound yesyerday, and it was very clear it's a BOY!
    Baby Number 7
    4 girls
    3boys!!!! Good luck to you all.....3
    oh and fyi....with my 3rd child, I found out the gender as early as 12 weeks!
  • Options

During our NT scan at 12 wks our OB thought that it may be a boy.  We had another US today and he still thinks it's a boy but not certain yet. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I found out at 12wks that its a girl from one tech,at 14wks it was the same answer from another tech...I'm thrilled 3boys1rip..my first girl...yay!!
  • Options
    I haven't found out yet, either, but I have to wait as well.  I'm looking forward to knowing!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Going Friday to find out the gender.  I'm nervous but excited at the same time. 

We have names picked out.   

• Options
    Yep I had my NT done at 13 weeks and found out I was having a girl! Just what I wanted...it makes me nervous tho, I hope the Dr. isn't wrong...I'll be so disappointed.
  • Options
    I have made an appointment between my 16 & 17 weeks for what is called a "sneak peek". It costs extra...but we are so excited! I think its a girl....we shall see! This is our first
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was 12 weeks when i found out its a boy! I saw in 4d 3d as well the ultrasound tech didnt want to comfirm because their is so many mistakes with but she said if she had to guess it looks like a boy and im a mother of two girls and ive always found out at 13weeks and i saw his penis and his ultrasound photos look way diffrent my daughters and hes bigger than they were at 13 weeks but i have another appointment january 30th but im positive its a BOY!!
  • Options
    In fl they gave me the 3d 4d free with my first sono its the first time ive ever had one
  • Options

With my previous pregnancies I was able to find out as early as 14 weeks and 17 weeks and they were boys. My ultrasound at 12 weeks with pregnancy #3, the doctor said she thinks it's a girl, but we are still waiting until we know for sure.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had my NT scan at 13 weeks and found out we're having a boy! The tech said it's not 100% sure but she's fairly certain.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Went in at Week 11 and doc said it was a girl.  However, went in again at Week 13, confirmed it is a Boy. =D  
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks today but we found out during my NT scan two weeks ago. We're having a boy! :
  • Options
    I found out at 15 weeks with both of mine :) I will find out at 16 with this one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks but didn't find out yet got a doctors appointment tommrow hope they tell me ; wishing its a boy
  • Options
    We also found out the sex of baby at 12 weeks while getting the extra ultrasound and genetic 3marker test at the hospital. That ultrasound was amazing because it was so magnified and we could see the baby so clearly! I'm now 14 weeks. We are waiting for our 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled at the end of the month to confirm the "guess" given, before we start buying pink or blue.
  • Options
    I am 13 weeks and the doctor was able to tell me I'm having a girl!!! I have two daughters already my third child another girl. I'm so excited!!!!
  • Options
    So like I'm curious to know how did you find out at 12 weeks?
  • Options
    im almost 14 weeks and at my 12 week apt doc said we are having girl. Some doctors will tell you some wont even try.
  • Options
    r0zzr0zz member

my OB said that it looks like a girl but to "not paint the nursery pink just yet". my baby book and apps all tell me that she basically has all her parts and that she needs to get bigger.

my OB also said that the genitals don't really form till around 16wks~ so by next appointment we should know :] 

• Options
    I found out at 13w 4 days we are having a girl!
  • Options
    Im 14w and I will be 15w wed. my OB said i might be having a girl :) I hope so cause I don't see no signs of a boy.
  • Options
    We are paying for a selective ultrasound on the 19th! Everyday seems like it goes slower and slower we could have gone earlier than that but I choose to wait another week just to be sure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    elective not selective 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 14 weeks and will find out in a few days(:
  • Options
     We`re having a little boy :D
    BabyFruit Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby# 1 - gone at 6 weeks - Oct 2009
    Baby# 2 ( beloved girl Maria) -stillbirth at 31 weeks - Apr 2013
    Baby# 3 EDD April 2014 - Hope it`s our take home baby

*sorry for grammar mistakes, I learned english pretty much by myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"