South Florida Babies

i hate traveling outside this board

man they're scary on the other boards...

they're so snarky and they'll flame you for this smallest thing.

i usually go see the 6-12 mth board for usual questions i'm probably wondering myself but man they have no shame in just letting anyone have it.

i love the s.fl nesties!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: i hate traveling outside this board

• i feel the same way!  i heart this board <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah you really have to watch yourself on some of those boards. I think all of the trolls were a good trimester behind me because the 12+ board isn't too bad.
  • It's so true. Most of the other boards are not super friendly-there are a select few but that's it. I puffy heart this board!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, I agree, other boards can be very annoying.  On the  Nest, Money Matters, and Decorating / Renovating are very nice!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I got yelled at by everyone on one of the boards a month ago when all I did was simply ask how far in advanced people started planning showers. I dont know how old half these women are but I know I dont have time to argue over the internet, lol, so since then I dont really post on any of the boards on the bump. I just come to read other peoples stories so that maybe I can learn from them.... Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"