June 2013 Moms

What gets your LO really excited?

Now that our LOs are much more aware of their environments and what's going on around them ... what get's your LO super excited?

BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: What gets your LO really excited?

• LO has decided that story time with Daddy is the most hilarious thing ever.  He giggles, and bounces and generally smiles his little face off.

A little counterproductive to bedtime, but too cute for words :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • I say "I'm gonna get you" and I act like I'm eating his tummy/ neck he loves it! I think he's getting ticklish
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my first laugh from her went I let out a huge burp. Classy, I know. She likes when I sing and when I put my face close to her then pull away. And kissing noises. @nykkolhooks I was trying to think of more songs to sing, obviously I should have thought of Disney! Off to YouTube!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • B gets pretty pumped about his stuffed elephant, singing, and daddy coming home.  And sometimes daddy will hold him and I will "chase" them around- that gets him crazy excited. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • LO laughs when you give him kisses, make silly noises, sing, and play with his lips.  
  • He thinks pat-a-cake is hilarious!!

• Saying "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" or "wow" really slowly. She gets excited from looking in a mirror at herself too. Oh and getting her diaper changed makes her giggle... Weirdo.
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Silly sounds and when I sit her on my lap and go back and forth between sitting and standing while saying " sitting.... standing "
  • Diaper changes....she loves it and gets extra talkative
  • the first morning wake up!
  • DS loves diaper changes, when daddy tickles him, and when I sing "What Does the Fox Say?". He'll pretty much always smile if you smile at him. He makes lots of friends when we're out!

• She loves when I sing "You Are My Sunshine," when I play with her hands and feet, and gives her biggest smiles and giggles when we change her diaper!

• VASC said:
    The boob gets her pretty excited still. :)  We're starting to get more reactions from peek-a-boo and the crinkle paper.  Yesterday I wrinkled a plastic bag in front of her and that got her attention.
    I think your LO and mine are both around the same age (born in early July).  I find that we're just now starting to get more reactions to things because LO is younger than most of the babies on the board.  After reading everyone's responses, I'm looking forward to when he hits 4 months.
  • Daddy!!!

• Found out last night that he loves the paper on top of the table at the dr's office LOL he was kicking it and laughing the hardest I have ever seen him laugh. He also loves his jumper and showers :)

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Pretend eating her fingers, seeing our faces, listening to us talk (bf is a challenge during the day because she is distracted so easily now!), seeing red things, lights of any kind...
  • When I sing Old McDonald had a Farm, Esp When I oink.
  • The mirror! And silly dancing! He's also a fan of me video taping him on my phone and then me playing it back to him.
  • His daddy can always get him to full belly laugh. It is the cutest thing ever!
    image imageimageimage
  • The dog barking has made her laugh the hardest, followed by my dad barking like a dog. My dog impression is simply not funny. But I did get some giggles today when I jiggled her arms near her chest during nakie changing table time.

image image

• I don't get laughs out of him yet.

Although the cats, daddy, TV, and zombies. Yup, my son is obsessed with zombies already. -_- We took him to a haunted house and he's always seen me put on make up for my costumes and he loves watching me transform into something else....but when he saw them it seems like he was trying to tell me I need to step up my game and put more stuff on my face! Hahaha

• His sister. Anytime she walks in a room he lights up. Making him smile is her absolute favorite thing to do. We have to distract her from going in to his room to wake him up because as she puts it, "he needs to smile at me"

Having 2 kids is hard sometimes (ok a lot of the time) but their love for each other is amazing

That's soooo cute!! Hahaha

image image

• Seeing me in the morning in his crib when he wakes up. It just makes my whole day!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He loves when I 'nibble'up his side into his neck making exaggerated nom nom nom noises. He'll actually scream and chuckle with excitement. Tonight he was so excited reading a spot the dog book that he was shaking and wide eyed, grabbing at the pages. I think the most animated I've seen him was when we did 'dance party friday'. My partner was holding him and I was dancing around them while they were dancing. We were singing 'blame it on the boogie' and being really silly. He laughed his little head off :-)
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"