April 2014 Moms

Pissed off and feeling lost.

Re: Pissed off and feeling lost.

• It's pretty easy to see she is still trying to hit controversial subjects without just flat out asking since she was called on that. Yesterday it was teen moms and being friends with Exs. Come on people it is so obvious it hurts.

IDK what to believe but I feel sad for her if its true. It's not an uncommon story...loser baby daddies crossing boundaries
    But that's the point she has SO many of these "not uncommon" stories! She had a guy approach her in a Christian book store saying to give her kids away because she's a teen mom, this story of her husband with his ex, the story about being a strong teen mom on her own, etc etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's pretty easy to see she is still trying to hit controversial subjects without just flat out asking since she was called on that. Yesterday it was teen moms and being friends with Exs. Come on people it is so obvious it hurts.

IDK what to believe but I feel sad for her if its true. It's not an uncommon story...loser baby daddies crossing boundaries
    I don't buy any on this but if it is true this is why babies have no business having babies.
  • I say don't give your power up to the ex. She doesn't deserve one more ounce of your focus or emotions. That's the power of the ex to play on our own insecurities. I wouldn't pay one more second towards any thoughts of her. Instead focus on communicating with your man and creating a stronger bond so no woman has the power to come between you. Being angry at him will push him away and cause more doubt for you. Instead focus on expressing how you feel without blaming him and then ask him how it can be fixed. My guess is he wants to feel better about it too. I agree he should not be going out to meet her. That is inconsiderate of your feelings and your relationship. A real heart to heart conversation needs to happen with a resolution to overcome the interference from her. Good luck! You can overcome this by creating an understanding between him and you as long as you don't blame him. Tell him how it makes you feel genuinely!
  • Ps. Why are they hanging out at Taco Bell? Surely he isn't spitting game to his ex at a booth in Taco Bell... I'm sorry but that just made me laugh.
  • "

It's pretty easy to see she is still trying to hit controversial subjects without just flat out asking since she was called on that. Yesterday it was teen moms and being friends with Exs. Come on people it is so obvious it hurts.

But that's the point she has SO many of these "not uncommon" stories! She had a guy approach her in a Christian book store saying to give her kids away because she's a teen mom, this story of her husband with his ex, the story about being a strong teen mom on her own, etc etc.
    I feel so confused and a little dirty. Did my European time difference block all judgement again. What teen mom story?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was a post about her being pissed off in a Christian book store yesterday. This guy started praying for her children bc she's young and he told her she should've given her children away...
  • Now I'm getting kinda pissed off! What don't y'all believe? The fact I'm a teen parent? The fact a rude comment was made to me the other day? The fact that my husband fucked up? Would you like pics of the text he sent me last night? I'll post them, would you like to see my driver license to see how old i am?
    Is it that hard to believe that I'm a teen mom who got my shit together and took care of my child because i wasn't going to be a shitty parent? There have been 2 post about shit that has happened to me. It's all real. Trust me I wish it fucking wasn't. The fact your saying this is why babies don't deserve to have babies pisses me off. I've done a damn good job at raising my child. If you don't believe my post then fine but don't sit here and say I don't need to have kids cause i take care of them just fine. And also there's 24 hour store called Walmart that sells flowers and cheesecake.
  • AndrewsgalAndrewsgal member
    edited October 2013
    Flowers and cheesecake from Walmart would totally buy my forgiveness (sarcasm font on)
  • He was at Taco Bell because he his the GM of the store he's at. We have been together for 2 years. He knows not to do that again. Last night I could have dealt with it differently but I was in the rage.
  • I kind of think that if he had left to go to the store to go get presents for you after coming home and you put him on the couch there would have been and "omg he left" post...
  • I don't know what MUD is. I assume made up drama? But it's not made up. Trust me i wish It was. But I don't need to sit here and go back and forth with you. This is 2 post in the last almost 2 months that I've been on this site with drama in my life.
  • MUD = made up drama
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't know what MUD is. I assume made up drama? But it's not made up. Trust me i wish It was. But I don't need to sit here and go back and forth with you. This is 2 post in the last almost 2 months that I've been on this site with drama in my life.
    You spent all last week trying to get people riled up with one controversial subject or another, after people called you on it two controversial things happen to you in one day? Okay.
  • Wait... So you're saying your husband took his ex girlfriend to hangout at the place he is GM of? Oh hell no.
  • I will no longer post my MUD on here and I won't ask for y'all's opinions on topics. Sorry for the drama I've made y'all read.
  • Hell no. Hellllllllllll no. H would be dead if he pulled some shit like that. 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • SerenlaSerenla member
    edited October 2013
    thomas930 said:

Now I'm getting kinda pissed off! What don't y'all believe? The fact I'm a teen parent? The fact a rude comment was made to me the other day? The fact that my husband fucked up? Would you like pics of the text he sent me last night? I'll post them, would you like to see my driver license to see how old i am?
    Is it that hard to believe that I'm a teen mom who got my shit together and took care of my child because i wasn't going to be a shitty parent? There have been 2 post about shit that has happened to me. It's all real. Trust me I wish it fucking wasn't. The fact your saying this is why babies don't deserve to have babies pisses me off. I've done a damn good job at raising my child. If you don't believe my post then fine but don't sit here and say I don't need to have kids cause i take care of them just fine. And also there's 24 hour store called Walmart that sells flowers and cheesecake.

More like every post that you start is full of drama, be it a controversial topic (not that we don't mind a good debate but you started a lot and it seemed like you were fishing to start something) or something dramatic happened to you. If this is all really happening then you are a magnet for it. You also seem to like to throw out that you were a teen mom...we get it, we do. But you are what, 20 now....you aren't really carrying yourself in a mature way on here. You seem to need a lot of attention. 
    Is this an appropriate time to say "baby mama drama?" ;)
    Edit face.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You know whenpeople tell you gullible isn't in the dictionary? Yea, I fell for that. Sheesh. I should stop being a zombie!!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Ex's are bad news. Always. Been there.

Married 2005, DS: 2006, DD: 2008 EDD: 4/16/14- IT'S A GIRL! Scarlett Jean
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Nope, not doubting that you're a teen mom. At all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm just glad my drama is limited to pooping.

I snorted so loud when I read this.. SNORTED! Hehe

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Let's see the pics of the texts!!! Ok I'm completely sucked into this forum now haha :\">

• I see it suggested all the time that people try babygaga. In this case.... I really suggest you try babygaga. 

And yeah, no one is doubting you're a teen mom. And actually I am not doubting your DH went to Taco Bell with his possible GF. That kind of stuff happens to teen moms. 

I dont want Walmart cheesecake. Yuck. Early FFFC: When I was pregnant with DD4 I bought an entire Cheesecake Factory Godiva cheesecake. I wont say how long it lasted. Lets pretend it was a long time. 
    We only recently got a Cheesecake Factory... the wait to get in is typically 3 hours. I make my own :p

OK but seriously, you have to try the Godiva chocolate one. F**k the food and waiting for a table, just get it to go. No one can make cheesecake at home like that. Its created by little angels with magic sugar dust. You're welcome in advance. 

True story bro.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've never seen a Godiva store, only the boxed chocolates they sell. That cheesecake sounds heavenly
  • Seriously, seriously pissed off that I am thousands of miles from a Cheesecake factory. Because now, that's all I want for dinner. A cheesecake. 
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • I love that this has turned into a Cheesecake thread lol. I'll try the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake, please. Yum!
  • Sisimama10Sisimama10 member
    edited October 2013
    When I worked at Barnes and noble we sold slices and whole frozen Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes.... We sold TONS around thanksgiving and Christmas. $35 for the whole cake. Godiva and pumpkin were the two biggest sellers. Also had white Choc raspberry, lemon something and a few others. Big hit for us in the cafe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"