Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Omg I'm pregnant!!!

Re: Omg I'm pregnant!!!

• Options
    @dorothy, I totally get what your saying. I've read the newbie blog and understand the boundries. And I suppose that I meant this was a supportive place, which actually is what a community should be, at least to me. It makes total sense about being a part of or participating in the community before expecting a celebration.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Anniversary

• Options
    kwicks said:
    So I'm pretty new here, and don't want to stir the pot, but I'd just like some clarification on what these "rules" are. I thought this was like a support board. Are we not supposed to be happy for those who achieve what we all want? I totally get that rubbing it in is totally mean and unnecessary, but what is ok and what isn't? I'd just kind of like to know the ground rules.
    The newbie post at the top of TTGP is a great resource. Nobody is upset that OP got a BFP. If you look at recent posts, there are TTGP members who have contributed to the board and that have been here for a while who also got a BFP. I can only speak for myself, but I am always happy when someone who has TTGP gets a BFP. 

That being said, if EVERY SINGLE TB member who got a BFP came to TTGP to announce their BFP....it would be excessive. Also, as PP's have said, it belongs on first tri. Use common sense that you would use IRL. When someone gets a BFP, who do they tell? People they are close to, the immediate family, whoever has been supportive in their life. NOT strangers. We are more than happy to celebrate a BFP with someone who has become a TTGP regular, as they are TTGP "family". 

As we have tactfully tried to ask in PPs, would OP go into a room of strangers and randomly announce that she got a BFP? I certainly hope not. Why is it so hard to understand how RUDE that is? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 
    9:14pm - 9lb 14 oz - 20 inches

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did! Jealous??
  • Options
    You are all so easy....and hilarious.....
  • Options
    emma403 said:

I did! Jealous??

I'm totes jealous of your jailbird BF and my-tax-dollars-supported child.

Oh wait, my child will have parents who actually work for what we have. Oops. Try again later.
  • Options
    janda426 said:

emma403 said:

You are all so easy....

"Somebody get the girl some ice!"

Nope! No ice for you, Emma.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Options
    Easy as in easy to troll ;)
    OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEARR
  • Options
    emma403 said:

I did! Jealous??

Explain to me why we should be jealous of someone who is pregnant by a felon? Klassy.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    emma403 said:
    Easy as in easy to troll ;)
    OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEARR
    It's aight...only laughs up in HUUUUURRRR tonight! 

@SweetTea42 .... I die 
    =))
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    (on a more serious note)
    This couldnt be more false, 
    I have lots of lovely supportive wonderful friends, an amazing DP (NO NOT IN JAIL) and a beautiful DD.
    I have close friends who suffer from infertility and its heartbreaking!
    But honestly i think if your going to be that fucking bitter and nasty you shouldnt bring children into the world!!!!!!!!!!!
    ODVIOUSLY things i said i said to get a rise, but i dont apologize at all. this is NOT an apology. 
    There were a few comments where they said why it came across as hurtful or rude, and that is how it shouldve been! not a bunch of sad bitter women attacking this lady who has just gotten the best news of her life after a lot of heartbreak! 

As for the trolling issue... no explanation for that.. i just thought about joining a baby forum once and this was the first one i saw and saw how nasty and rude you all are, thought it would be fun ;)
  • Options
    emma403 said:
    (on a more serious note)
    This couldnt be more false, 
    I have lots of lovely supportive wonderful friends, an amazing DP (NO NOT IN JAIL) and a beautiful DD.
    I have close friends who suffer from infertility and its heartbreaking!
    But honestly i think if your going to be that fucking bitter and nasty you shouldnt bring children into the world!!!!!!!!!!!
    ODVIOUSLY things i said i said to get a rise, but i dont apologize at all. this is NOT an apology. 
    There were a few comments where they said why it came across as hurtful or rude, and that is how it shouldve been! not a bunch of sad bitter women attacking this lady who has just gotten the best news of her life after a lot of heartbreak! 

As for the trolling issue... no explanation for that.. i just thought about joining a baby forum once and this was the first one i saw and saw how nasty and rude you all are, thought it would be fun ;)
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 

• Options
    Amazing?? puh-leeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    dlsexton said:
    Soooooo... @Emma403 ...did you manage to get KU before the baby Daddy went to jail?

Trolling TTTC board too? Keepin' it classy, @Emma403.
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 

• Options
    emma403 said:

Amazing?? puh-leeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee

Absolutely. Amazing, snarky, smart, supportive & hilarious.

I think you are just jealous because there is a sense of friendship, warmth & community here. You've obviously never had the fortune to enjoy such blessings. So, judging by your posts I'd say you desperately want to be liked/loved/belong somewhere.

Why else would you procreate with someone who can't follow laws? You are so desperate to be with anyone, that any joe off the street will do. I see right through you, dear. All this hurtful, bashing type crap is just screaming a lost, scared little girl. You think you are sticking it to TTGP, but in reality you are broadcasting your own insecurities and personality flaws.

I really do pity you. You should seek professional help.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Do you really think if i just openly said i trolled you(sucessfully)  that i was serious about the partner in jail thing?
    BAHA. really...??
  • Options
    Friendship warmth and community? That is the most ridiculous thing ive heard all day! 
    Attacking a woman for no reason? SO LOVELY AND FRIENDLY.

• Options
    AND, its the people that actually deserve children who my heart goes out to for infertility. Not nasty bitches who bully women, Me? im just calling you all out on your shit! and bitchiness! 
  • Options
    emma403 said:

Friendship warmth and community? That is the most ridiculous thing ive heard all day! 
    Attacking a woman for no reason? SO LOVELY AND FRIENDLY.

No one attacked her until she flew off the handle. OP is not blameless here.

I promise my assertion is not the most ridiculous thing you've seen today. You must have missed your reflection in the mirror & the hypocrisy of your posts.

You are attacking these women for simply redirecting OP to the appropriate board.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    emma403 said:
    AND, its the people that actually deserve children who my heart goes out to for infertility. Not nasty bitches who bully women, Me? im just calling you all out on your shit! and bitchiness! 
    QFP
    imageimage
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since 08/2013
    BFP! 11/7/2013
    EDD 7/21/2014
    Baby! 7/20/2014 

• Options
    Holy shit. Just to clarify,  did she get banned for admitting to being a troll, or for the "you nasty bitches don't deserve babies" comment. Because if that's not a bannable offense, it should be. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Wow after cd 1&2 being hell, Then listening to two pregnant coworkers complain about pregnancy today....yep this us what I wanted.
    Guess what? Congrats.now move to first tri.
    Married-April 14, 2012
    photo ffa00d75-1a16-4974-ba67-29b0586aa596_zps2fcde10f.jpgphoto 6da80302-90bf-4073-b107-f79f533bb026_zps2abef5ec.jpgimage

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She got banned? Oh thank goodness. I can't believe I was nice to her. :(
    It looks like emmathetroll got banned,  not the OP

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh. I didn't go back to the beginning of the thread. Oh we'll. Seems to have settled for now? Eta: spell is hard when sleep is elusive.
    It looks that way. I can't believe people can be so awful. On the up side, all the gifs in this thread made my night!  You ladies kick ass.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    gscovillegscoville member
    edited October 2013
    emma403 said:
    This is disgusting. No wonder you idiots cant get pregnant your all so nasty and bitter there has got to be some force in the world that is stopping you from having children and producing more bitter and nasty people. thank fuck.

Congrats to the lady who is pregnant!! <3

You seriously think some 'force' cares how people act and doles out babies accordingly? So how do you explain drug addicts getting pregnant and having drug addicted babies, you think a few women dishing snark on the internet are worse than that? And then, do you really not see that many of the women who frequent this board actually already have children? I'm one of them, my almost 19 year old daughter is a wonderful human being, and for the record she clearly understands the concept of an Internet forum better than you. Explodes your lovely theory all to fuck doesn't it! Ultimately it comes down to the fact that this board is a community where people get to know each other over time, just like a real life group of friends. We have no obligation to squee over a stranger's BFP, just as we would side-eye someone who walked into an infertility support group meeting and waved her positive peestick around. It's common sense, not karma, learn the difference. ETA Posted before reading the troll admission - urgh, the one time I jump the gun and post before finishing the whole thread! :-w

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    mak7788mak7788 member
    edited October 2013

I know this thread is probably dead at this point, but I woke up and saw the train wreck that is this post. So I just had to say:image

Glad Emma got banned! And I hope any PP's on here never have to see that nasty shit again and sorry that anyone with IF issues had to read that.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options

mmb248 said:

emma403 said:

This is disgusting. No wonder you idiots cant get pregnant your all so nasty and bitter there has got to be some force in the world that is stopping you from having children and producing more bitter and nasty people. thank fuck.

Congrats to the lady who is pregnant!! <3

If acting like the OP gets you pregnant then tomorrow morning I'm going by the homeless shelter to tell them about my amazing house. And if they get upset or call me out about being rude, insensitive selfish bitch then I'll tell them that they're bitter and their poor attitude is why they don't have a home.

And stop acting like there's any kind of rhyme or reason for who gets pregnant. Have you seen mtv or read a paper lately? Some of the nastiest most god-awful people on earth get pregnant with no problem. It's not some kind of competition that you win by being good at life.

OP, congrats. I truly hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. You were on the right track when you apologized for offending people and you should intro on first tri before word of this nonsense spreads.
    Too late. Word has spread - at least to the January 2014 board.

OP you are the most ridiculous person ever. If one of my friends had rubbed my face in the fact that they were pregnant following my loss, I'd have punched them in the face (or a swift kick to the box). I would count YOUR (note the correct use of your) blessings that this is an online community and you can hide behind a screen name.
    Oh please!!! all of you are the ones that hide behind your computer to bully people, my intentions were good when I wrote this post and I just can't believe they way you all have behaved like a pack of wild animals, I'm sorry some of you are having a really hard time but I also have had a rough time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"