Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Poop Everywhere

My baby's poop sometimes goes everywhere! I hear her pooping and it goes up her back and gets all over her clothes. Do you ever have this issue? I know there poop is spose to be watery but this is crazy! When she has alot of poop is when I have this problem. There are times I hear her pooping and its a little bit of poop and its all contained in the diaper.. I want more of this type of pooping!!!

Re: Poop Everywhere

• Yep happens at least once a week to us and he's 15weeks.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Lately it's been happening on a daily basis.  It seems like she's holding her poo in for one giant poo blow out for us :)  The last 2 days, she's only gone 1x a day and both times have been a huge mess to wear we have to give her a bath asap.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know how old/big your LO is, but that is usually my cue to go up to the next diaper size. It usually solves the problem. If the next size is way too big, you can also try a different brand. Yes it's normal, but it sounds like it's happening more frequently than it needs to for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • this is not for the goods. to avoid this get the baby a wrap for the bum bum bum. tell the baby now you have the pooper and then it on the back what? no the clothing is clean. you have my welcomes.
  • Is it perhaps the diaper? Maybe try a different brand, or like pp mentioned it might be time to go up a size.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
  • MrsErinH said:
    this is not for the goods. to avoid this get the baby a wrap for the bum bum bum. tell the baby now you have the pooper and then it on the back what? no the clothing is clean. you have my welcomes.
    LOL, what?

I am slightly over tired right now but I cannot stop giggling at this. What the hell
  • The bum bum bum.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The bum bum bum.

That's what Tim said. . .
    TTC since October 22, 2012
    BFP January 11, 2013
    Kellan James Patrick was born September 28, 2013
  • MrsErinH said:
    this is not for the goods. to avoid this get the baby a wrap for the bum bum bum. tell the baby now you have the pooper and then it on the back what? no the clothing is clean. you have my welcomes.
    LOL, what?

I am slightly over tired right now but I cannot stop giggling at this. What the hell
    She was trolling the BMB's for a while too and got banned.  She was ridiculous :)

• My pediatrician warned me about this though it hasn't happened yet (baby is 2.5 weeks old). He calls it the "Houdini poop".

• It happens every now and then. I suggest trying a size up or a different brand.
  • This was also happening to us to often. I realized the diapers were to small. The size 1 is a tad big but so far it's been so much better. I just make them a bit tighter (make sure not to hurt her tummy). Sometimes though you just can't avoid it. What brand do you use?

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• I hate poopsplosion
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • This has never happened in my cloth diapers. When DS2 can fit into them, it's all he will be wearing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • We call it an a**plosion and it happens maybe once or twice a week. Better now that we use pampers instead of Huggies or Luvs though!
    Mom to Maggie Mae (8/9/13)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"