December 2013 Moms

GTKY.. tattoos

So the facebook group just gave me the best idea for a thread. Anybody want to share current tattoos or ones you want once LO is here?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: GTKY.. tattoos

• I have a tramp stamp and I really want to get it covered by something like a lion or a Buddha or something. It's a sun with a face right now, it's been there for 16 years.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I do have three tattoos currently but all in places I can easily cover as I promised my mother I would do. Now I'm a wife an almost mother so I feel like the jig is up.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• I'll be continuing a full sleeve. I have most of it worked out but haven't quite figured out what I'll be adding to represent LO yet.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

(Always in our hearts baby Erwan 22/03/11. 22w + 5d)

• I have two tattoos currently.  A tramp stamp of a lotus flower and song lyrics.  Not sure about after baby is born, but the song lyrics are near the bottom of my rib cage on my side.  It has been interesting to watch it stretch out.  The lettering has become very wispy looking and some of it has morphed onto my stomach.
    BFP 9/10/12 m/c 10/26/12 BFP 2/10/13 Blighted Ovum m/c 3/12/13 
    Surprise BFP 4/15/13 Mark Anne Born 12/15/13 

• So, I'm not supposed to have any because Judaism and burial and blah blah blah but I'm not going to be buried, so I already have three.  I have a half-sleeve designed for post-baby sitting at my tattoo artist's shop. Bonus points to the first person who names what the middle tattoo is.

Is it Israel sideways?

• cantsitwithuscantsitwithus member
    edited October 2013
    @northport6 I don't know but I want to know!!
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• @Marchmellow2 Nope.

@Sehart3478 Let's see if anybody gets it.  I promise I'll tell you if nobody does.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @northport is it a country, state or an island?

• I only have one right now. Got it for free when I was 18. I pretty much hate it now because alot of people have it. But whatevs. I'm getting my back / hips done once LO is here just undecided on what it will be.
    (Sorry for a little side boob btw)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @northport6, is it Long Island?

I'm thinking the same thing

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    This one is on my back right shoulder blade
    This one is on my left front chest
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have a lizard I got on my back when I was 18 and on vacation with my then boyfriend.  The tattoo artist had a lazy eye, luckily the tattoo came out good for what it is.  I wish I could get it removed, but where it is only DH sees it so not worth spending money and going through laser treatments.
  • DH is the tattooed one in our family.  He has a full sleeve and a half sleeve.  I was going to get a very specific one that I was going to design after we got married, but then we ran out of fun money.  Now that we're having a baby, we definitely don't have any fun money (and won't for a while).  So...I guess I can start drawing it and just save my pennies.  Oh, and it will be placed between my shoulder blades.

• @NYMama1 I love titted this for the detail about the lazy eye.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • @Soozerella Sometimes I feel like the Queen of the Jews around here.  There would be nothing more ironic than getting Israel tattooed on my arm.
    I've got a hamsa on my lower back, and a heart on fire on my foot... I think we both sometimes take the cake for Queen of Jews ;-) I'll try to remember to post pics later.
    I have this one on my back and a butterfly on my ankle....I'll probably get more after LO is here :)
    One of my besties actually wanted to do one similar to that, and big too, but she couldn't find a tattoo artist that would do it justice, so decided against it for now.
  • @Aycul18 that's basically where I was and then went to a tattoo expo and there were SOo many good artists there! You should tell her to check one out

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

• @cherylnicole I'll definitely suggest it to her!!! She's been waiting so long to get a tattoo because at first her H/Baby daddy was against it, and now he totally warmed up to the idea... even though I really don't think he should have gotten much of a say given he's tatted up LOL
  • I've got three. I hate them all, and they're in places I can't take pictures of (lower back, underneath my massive baby bump, and on my hip/butt region). I wish I could start with a clean slate and do something cool.
    imageimageimageimage
  • I have a star on the top of my foot. I'd like something on my wrist, just not sure what.
  • tyedyeme12tyedyeme12 member
    edited October 2013
    I have thought about getting a yellow ribbon and butterfly for endometriosis on my hip...but I'm too chicken ;)

Eta: a lot of these tattoos you guys have are really beautiful!!

• So the facebook group just gave me the best idea for a thread. Anybody want to share current tattoos or ones you want once LO is here?

I read this as ones you want LO to have... I thought you had gone lost your mind!

Oh, I don't have any tattoos. I'm a big weenie and don't like needles.

LO will most def own this though

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have got flowers, butterflies, stars, kanji for love and happiness and the word Faith.  After baby is here I want her name but I am not sure how or where.  I love tattoos.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I have 3-shamrock on my upper right thigh, Celtic knot on my left hip and a
    Japanese character in the tramp stamp spot. I did them all when I was 18, 21, and 23-35 now so I am set lol! Husband has about 6-he wants to do one after LO gets here. He has his daughter's handprint on his left boob so he wants to do little guy's hand or
    foot on the other boob. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Currently: left inner wrist a peach for our first DD. Right foot on top an autism puzzle piece. Left hip swallow which is the same 1950's style black and grey as my grandpas military one.

Future: a lady bug ( about dime size) on the peach for DD2, we call her Lellie bug. For new baby not sure. Maybe a fleur de lis since her name Nola.

• Here is one of 7 that I have. Got this one on a cruise to Mexico.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"