Pregnant after 35
Options

Pregnant at 30 & 35

When I was 30 it took me less time to get pregnant and I felt great except for a few days here and there. This time around the aches and pains, constipation just overall yuckiness is not fun. Grateful to be pregnant just wish I would feel normal again.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant at 30 & 35

• Options
    I don't have a previous pregnancy to compare it to since I never made it past first tri, but at 40 I will say this pregnancy has kicked my butt. And my DH keeps trying to compare me to younger women who basically acted like superwoman when they were pregnant- to use a term so often favored on other boards, I seriously want to throat punch him sometimes! I'm 40!! And my body has been through a hell of a lot over the past 2 years! It's so unfair to expect me to have the same energy as someone in their twenties or thirties who haven't suffered any losses. Ugh.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I had my first baby at almost 25, #2 at 34.5 and I'll be 36.5 when this baby is born.  It was way different being pregnant at 24 than 34 - much easier.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my last at 29 and this time im 35 I remember being tired- but not this tired!!!
  • Options

Remember to take care of yourself during this time. There is a booklet called Taking Care of Mom Nurturing Self as Well as Baby that can provide you with information and tips to achieve better physical, mental, social health. It is available online at https://www.ask.hrsa.gov/detail_materials.cfm?ProdID=4291

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"