March 2012 Moms

It's ok to laugh sometimes.. right? (PIP)

I know I shouldn't laugh.. but look who just woke up moaning...rolled off the sofa onto a pile of quilts and cushions below and promptly fell back to sleep again. He is so frickin cute and funny sometimes...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's ok to laugh sometimes.. right? (PIP)

• Aww! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one that piles pillows below the couch while my dd is sleeping.
  • He has slept on quilts on the living room floor since he was a  few weeks old. Lately he has decided he likes sleeping on the sofa too, but I always have a palette of quilts and pillows there anyway.  Since we have a wooden floor and he discovered the sofa a few months ago .. it never hurts to have a landing pad while he was learning to dismount correctly instead of levetating off the sofa lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute!  I WISH I could get DS to sleep on the couch!  He won't sleep anywhere but his crib or our bed.  But I did definitely pile pillows on the floor around our bed when he was learning to dismount too!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"