Dads & Dads-to-be

Hottest thing you ever ate

As I am sitting watching the Ohio State game eating ghost pepper cheese dip, I was wondering what the hottest thing others have ate.  My hottest is a Carolina Reaper.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hottest thing you ever ate

• At a party in college once, I walked into the kitchen to refresh my beer and a couple of friends handed me this tiny little pepper and said, "Hey man! Eat this!" In a flash I took it and popped it in my mouth without thinking, while both of them — as if it was happening in slow motion — reached out and said "Nooooooooooooooooo"  I bit into it and swallowed it in one go, and immediately regretted it. Can't remember the specifics, but apparently it was something they'd created in an ag class and grown on campus in the greenhouse. Even in midst of the merciful haze provided by more than a few beers, I felt as if everything from my lips to my anus had been chemically burned out of me. Absolutely miserable.
  • Sounds like one of the really hot peppers, even in small bits they are very hot.  The Carolina Reaper was grown at a NC University.

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds about right. I went to Mizzou, and this pepper was about the size of the end of my pinky. 

• Some animal tried one of my ghost peppers, it didn't like it so it knocked over my other peppers.  MW thinks that I have crossed over to the insane hot crowd and that I don't know what "normal" spicy or hot is.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"