PoTD: Fancy Pants — The Bump
June 2013 Moms

PoTD: Fancy Pants

Show us your Sunday best :)
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: PoTD: Fancy Pants

• Loading the player...
  • Still in pjs, but it's her cousin's bday party today! She got him a ball pit (which is nowhere near the $ estimate)
    TheTamedShrew[Deleted User]CindyRelluhKellenHi21
  • @stephmill26, is this the cousin/baby that's supposedly cuter than yours?  Because NO WAY.

LOL thanks but no, that cousin is in his 20's and FTR is adopted so my uncle can't take credit for his looks, even if he was cuter than my kid.. (and he wasn't)

The baby in the dedication pic is her 2nd cousin on my husbands side and I have to say, he is stinking adorable...

image image

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • @subliminalrabbit I picture him busting out into the world in a blaze of extroverted glory. DH is extremely awkward, but I'm an extrovert, so we will see. So far dd loves all things.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • This is as fancy as we got on this Sunday. We attempted to take his 3 month pics but he wasn't having any part of it. These were his two outfits imageimage
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards