New York Babies
Options

Expecting another baby?

Second (or third or fourth!) time parents, we want to know:

How did you prepare your first child for a new sibling? Any tips or advice you’d recommend to others?

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Re: Expecting another baby?

• Options
    Currently preparing my son Declan for his little brother, Perry!  It's been difficult to say the least.  Dec is only two but I've been trying to get him excited about being a big brother.  Right now, he's very clingy to me so I think he's beginning to understand my attention will be split.  It's going to be a tough transition, I can already tell!  Tips are very, very welcome over here on how to make it a bit easier!!
  • Options
    TTM here and it really hasnt hit my 13 yr old son yet. He's like ok whatever your having a baby, but my 9 yr old daughter is loving and ready for her lil sister. My daughter has always been my shadow but even more so now with the baby coming.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im on my second child but am having some difficulty with explaining it to my son who is 3 and autistic. He knows there's a baby in my belly and he's going to be a big brother but he doesn't get he can't be rough with mommas belly or I don't think he knows that the babys going to come out at some point lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"