January 2014 Moms

Terrifying yet Can't Look Away!

So I've spent my Saturday evening watching the baby show, " One Born Every Minute" on one of Lifetime's channels.... And watching these births is terrifying me, but I can't stop watching it! It's amazing seeing what I will possibly be going through in a few months, which makes it exciting, but then seeing the pain, and the stuff that can go wrong is making me petrified...... CANT LOOK AWAY.

our little flower born 01.13.14
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Terrifying yet Can't Look Away!

• Fun fact: I will deliver at the hospital where that show is filmed. I also delivered DS1 there :)

I thought it was cancelled a couple years ago...are they just reshowing old episodes? Because I loved that show!!
    DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • I can't bring myself to watch that show. I have thought about it on several occasions, but just can't do it!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have that channel on u-verse but I used to love it, because on of my elementary and middle school friends is a nurse in that ward and they often showed her at the nurse's station.
    Charlotte Lynne ~ Jan. 23, 2014

• How cool! Yea I believe the episodes are old, I think they're from 2012.

• I was really into it, until one mom had her baby then shot a huge clot out of her vajayjay and started hemorrhaging. Ugh. Made me queasy.

• Fun fact: I will deliver at the hospital where that show is filmed. I also delivered DS1 there :)

I thought it was cancelled a couple years ago...are they just reshowing old episodes? Because I loved that show!!

I've been there a lot with different family members. I was there once with my Mom while I was pregnant and was hoping I would go into labor while I was there. I loved that show!

• O that's soooo funny . I am exactly the same . Even though I am up to baby nr 6!! I am so scared of giving birth ... Every time as if I have never done it before . I can't tolerate pain :(( .., but when it comes to this show, I cry along get frightened and still can't look away . I could never ever imagine to have a whole film crew around me whilst giving birth ....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"