June 2013 Moms

PoTD: furry (or scaley/slimey) siblings

Does your little one have animal siblings? A fish, lizard, cat, or even...puppy brother??
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: PoTD: furry (or scaley/slimey) siblings

• We have a 4 year old minature German shepherd that my DD adores. Only pic I had on my phone was from a hike the other day
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've never heard of a miniature German Shepard...how big do they get?
  • Loading the player...
  • She is 50 pounds and that's as big as she will get. She will look like a German shepherd puppy her whole life. I don't think it's an actual breed...we rescued her as a tiny puppy and her mom was a German shepherd but they don't know what the dad was
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This was on vacation. But when Kiley first met her puppy brother, he barked at her. We have to keep an eye on her furry brother.
  • We have two kitty's watching over O. The black and white one (Harry) loves him and the all black one (Piper) is indifferent. My husband is obsessed with them. I love Harry. Piper has fvcking anxiety pisses by the front door when DH leaves in the morning at least twice a week. Gross!image

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We have Canaan (golden retriever) and Meika (boxer). They are 5.5 and great with our boys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I will have to try later to get a pic of the cat and LO, but our cat generaly avoids LO, unless its a motn feeding, then she likes to climb up on the nursing pillow. The dog is my golden retriver whom I adopted while I was back living with my parents. When I moved out again my mother would not let me take him, then she told me when I had a baby I could have him, she is still not letting me have him! He is probably happier there anyway, but I won't tell her that!

• Old photos, but cute! We have 2 goldens, the younger one (in the picture with the LO), is obsessed. It's cute, but we have to watch him or he will just give constant kisses. The older golden is just very sweet to the baby. We also have 2 cats, but they are indifferent.
  • Our big pups

And our cuddly cats who think the changing table is our bed.

• This is an old photo from when Joseph was only a few weeks, but it's the only one I have of them together. I also have a cat, but she doesn't take much interest in Joseph.

imageimageimage

• I don't have one of DS with our dog, but here's a cute one of DD. He's a 5 yo puggle named Ted. He's pretty awesome.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Don't remember if I shared this pic already... Here's Javi and our dog Marley (she had this name when we adopted her, thought it was corny cause the movie had JUST come out but oh well!)image

• @ihearttab I love Abyssinian cats. My friend had two growing up and they were so friendly!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited October 2013
    This is a really old one (DD is less than a week old in this pic). That's our big fur baby Stella, a 3 yo chocolate lab. We also have fluffy little Shitzhu Bichon named Tiara who is 11.image
    div style="text-align: center;">

• This is our 2 1/2 year old English Pointer, Turbo. He mostly just sniffs DD.image
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• He wore our poor lab Abita out playing!
  • Grayson with our lab mix Khloe image
    image imageimageimage
  • We have cats and fish. We also had a rabbit but he got to be too much with the baby and a broken husband :(

• @ChicagoChic82
    Yes! He does! He's a bad puppy and likes to pee inside. He was a rescue from someone who abandoned him at our vet when he was 4 years old so who knows how he was trained. He was doing great until Maddi came along, then he regressed. And I got tired of it. I told him it was this or he could find a new home. Lol and I don't have the heart to kick him out so diaper it is!

Where did you get it? Our guy is becoming incontinent!

Are you on Facebook? Search for Spoiled Bratzwear - she had makes them all to the size you need. A little Rickey, but so far, totally worth it! I put a feminine pad inside so I don't have to wash it every time he pees. I'm hoping he will eventually realize if I pee in this I have to sit in it and he'll stop. 

There are also disposables at most pet stores. I got a pack when my male was a puppy and submissive/excited peed on everything.

image image

• These are our Shiba Inus, Lucy and Beni. imageimage

@violet1183 My neighbors have two shiba inus that look exactly like yours, same coloring and everything. Is that a requirement for having them?? Lol

• This is the best I can do...my doggies don't like to be photographed. This is Chloe, she's much better with Ty than she was with Bradley. image
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"