Special Needs
Options

Love Its-deleted

Assembly_ReqdAssembly_Reqd member
edited October 2013 in Special Needs
figured it out.....you ladies rock. PM me if you want the story. I didn't delete because Love its are hard to come by.... Love its for all!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Love Its-deleted

• Options
    :)
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Options
    I didn't even know we could "love" things lol I'm behind on the bump upgrade I guess!
    I have some liberal social views but i'm fiscally conservative, so right now I feel more republican.  I really hope they wouldn't not give you love bc of that, but who knows!  
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Deleted ;)
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Options
    Done!
    :D

And I threw in a couple in this post, too!
  • Options
    I hardly ever go on that board, but I went to check it out. IMO, your lack of love its was totally, because you are so particular about shopping carts. You made the rest of us moms who just grab our kids out of the basket and shove the cart into the stall feel like HUGE slackers. LOL
    Just kidding, I loved it. I am sure they all like you. 
    ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol @rachel sonnier
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Options
    Assembly, we love you here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    deleted.....;)