Parenting

Miley...Again (Pics - NSFW)

https://terrysdiary.com/
This photographer is a creep. These pictures make me uncomfortable and I've been staunchly Team Miley.

Re: Miley...Again (Pics - NSFW)

• For being a legit photographer, all the pics of Miley look like they were done by anyone who doesn't know how to turn off flash. I guess maybe that's the point, though.
    -------------------------------------
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Spooko said:

My takeaway...I wonder who her waxer is. 

Me too! Amazing job. Really.
  • I like her less and less the more I see. I don't see why anyone finds her attractive with that gross tongue hanging out all the time. Her act is getting really old.
    imageimage
  • Can I have my 20 y/o body back, please? 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Can I have my 20 y/o body back, please? 
    Hahaha, no shit! Does no one else have some racy pics from when they partied maybe a little too much? At her age, with her money I probably would have had LOTS of racy pics to go around. Are they a little icky? Sure. But meh. I wasn't really shocked by Wrecking Ball either, not even the sledge hammer licking, I thought it fit the song.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Thank goodness there weren't digital cameras and smart phones when I was 20 @thetheisens.
    My sister and I still have a box of embarrassing/ funny pics from our partying days. There is one of my pantless(you can't see anything) sitting on a toilet, drinking a beer, and pretending to have an orgasm. It's pretty klassy.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm sorry but she looks like a 12 year old. No shape, no curves..and just yuck. I dont find her attractive. Andplusalso..the photography sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MrsT0514 said:

I'm sorry but she looks like a 12 year old. No shape, no curves..and just yuck. I dont find her attractive. Andplusalso..the photography sucks.

See, I don't like this sentiment either.  Saying someone is shapeless as unattractive is yucky, too. 
    Maybe I should clarify. I most certainly didn't mean anyone who is shapeless is unattractive. There are plenty of attractive women out there who are thin and not so curvy.

I simply meant Miley looks very young. This photoshoot and what she's wearing/doing does nothing for her. I'm personally not a fan. Just my opinion.

• NMS overall but holy crap enough with the tongue already.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• did ya'll know she will be on saturday night live as host and musical guest.  
  • vlagrl29 said:
    did ya'll know she will be on saturday night live as host and musical guest.  
    Yup, I have it set for recording.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Terry Richardson is oddly beloved in the fashion world.
    I am not his biggest fan, but he does have "real" fashion work out there.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • I am not bothered by what she is doing. I am just not a fan of his photography style. But maybe I am an old fart and don't get it.

I don't care for it either. When I followed him I had the same reaction as everyone in here "OMG creeeeeper" but yet I was completely fascinated that all of these people get half naked with this dude and let him post their photos all over his blog. Miley is definitely the most naked of any celebrities I've seen on there.
    I could be wrong because I'm not hip but I think that style is going for a 'realness' factor like in her "We Can't Stop" video. To feel like it's something that's actually happening and not a staged shoot.
  • At this point, I no longer blame Miley for any of her actions. I do want to slap the shit out of her parents for allowing and encouraging this and all the other stunts in the past (photoshoot with Billy Ray, stripper routine during the Teen Choice Awards etc) This has been coming for a loooong time and I think its time people stop defending her actions as "PR" and get her some help.

I looked up this guy on Wiki, he also directed Wrecking Ball, totally the type of guy I would want around my daughter.

c&p directly from Wikipedia-

Richardson has been accused multiple times of sexual exploitation of young models. In March 2010 Richardson was accused by Danish model and filmmaker Rie Rasmussen, who was upset at Richardson's use of her picture in his Terryworld book alongside shots of half-naked young girls depicted as performing sex acts. Rasmussen commented, "He takes girls who are young, manipulates them to take their clothes off and takes pictures of them they will be ashamed of. They are too afraid to say no because their agency booked them on the job and are too young to stand up for themselves."[2][4] Model Jamie Peck related, "Of all the fine folks I've frolicked au natural for, he's the only one who's left me feeling like I needed to take two showers." [13]

Following the publication of these allegations, the website Jezebel.com called on other models to come forward with their experiences with Richardson. Jenna Sauers, a model-turned-blogger for the site, stated she received numerous anonymous accounts of the photographer's behavior: "I have heard from a lot of models that he has worked with that all say his M.O. is the same. You suddenly get naked and then he touches you and he goes further and further. But you're surrounded by his assistants and they are validating his actions."[14]

• just enough with the "cum in my mouth" mouth/tongue she always has out. 

• expatmama said:

:-O That's disturbing. Stupid question, what brand does "SG" stand for?
  • SandyClam said:
    expatmama said:

:-O That's disturbing. Stupid question, what brand does "SG" stand for?
    Suicide Girls?

imageimage

• Has anyone seen "Hard Candy"?  He makes me think of that movie.

imageimage

• Has anyone seen "Hard Candy"?  He makes me think of that movie.
    I think I've seen this. Is Ellen Page in it?

Terry Richardson creeps me out.
    That's the movie.  Fucking crazy movie.

imageimage

• Wow...after skimming thru that article...I'm skeeved the fuck out by this guy.
  • gsteph88 said:

Kneeknee said:

At this point, I no longer blame Miley for any of her actions. I do want to slap the shit out of her parents for allowing and encouraging this and all the other stunts in the past (photoshoot with Billy Ray, stripper routine during the Teen Choice Awards etc) This has been coming for a loooong time and I think its time people stop defending her actions as "PR" and get her some help. 

While I agree that if anything fishy had gone on, it is Miley's right and duty to tell someone that something happened, so it doesn't happen to other people, but this guy isn't an unknown. He has been around for a while, and she is an adult and has every right to stand in front of this guy and be photographed. 

I'm not sure why you blame her parents for this. I think that's a bit ridiculous. Most people go through a stage of change (we just don't have as much attention or cash-flow to be this publicly followed)  and wanting to press against any and every thing their parents set up for them as children/teens. It's called growing up. 

I wore Superman pants my freshmen year of college with an adult onesie. I sure as hell look back and shake my head now, but I was testing freedom in stupid, stupid ways. Most of us do.

If this stuff had started when she was of age, or if it seemed like she was making her own decisions I wouldn't say anything about her parents. They've been key players in oversexualizing Miley since she was very underage. They tried to say things were taken "out of context" or whatever but Ew. Especially the wierd photoshoot with Billy Ray when she was 15. Just Ew.

https://iphone.eonline.com/article?id=452740
  • And flat as a board.

lol

I'd probs better exit stage right. ::hobbles off with chest stuck out to try to make it look bigger::
    My boobs were small before babies and I've heard they can get even smaller when you wean. It's totally cool to BF forever, right?

• MrsT0514 said:

I'm sorry but she looks like a 12 year old. No shape, no curves..and just yuck. I dont find her attractive. Andplusalso..the photography sucks.

See, I don't like this sentiment either.  Saying someone is shapeless as unattractive is yucky, too. 

Agree. I have the breasts of a 12-year-old girl. No, I seriously have the breasts of a 12-year-old girl. I'm not a stick, but I am by no means curvy or womanly. I have a boyish figure.

This uh, kinda hurts my feelings, TBH. I can't help my body type, bro.

Well I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. I did clarify in an additional post.

Really...my comment was not made as a generalization for thin/athletic body types. There are plenty of thin/non curvy women that are very attractive (waayy more attractive than me, that's for sure!). My comment was directed at Miley in particular. My personal opinion is that she is not very attractive. I'm just not a fan of her. I think my comment was taken out of context. I didn't mean it as a reflection on anyone else.
  • I think we can all admit that Miley's really pretty. I don't like her singing or acting but the girl is gorgeous. The haircut though? Not so much.
  • Kneeknee said:
    I think we can all admit that Miley's really pretty. I don't like her singing or acting but the girl is gorgeous. The haircut though? Not so much.
    I can agree with this. She could go for a more flattering haircut, but I think she's very pretty. Her body looks good, too.
  • Kneeknee said:

I think we can all admit that Miley's really pretty. I don't like her singing or acting but the girl is gorgeous. The haircut though? Not so much.

I think the haircut is what threw me off the most. She was much prettier with the longer hair. The short haircut didn't do her justice at all.
  • No, I kind of think you're backpedaling @mrst#s.  Other people said the same statement a few weeks ago, too. 

imageimage

• No, I kind of think you're backpedaling @mrst#s.  Other people said the same statement a few weeks ago, too. 

What statement are you referring to? And honestly speaking, I do think she looked better with long hair, regardless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"