April 2014 Moms
Options

Fundal height

I'm 13.5 weeks. I'm trying to feel my uterus and I'm having a hard time finding it. Everyone says it goes from hard to squishy, but I still can't feel it and I'm not overweight. Is it as easy to find as some say? Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for?

Re: Fundal height

• Options
    It's still really early for that.  Your uterus is still super low.  I had a hard time finding mine my first pregnancy too, though. 
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pelvic bone to the top of the uterus. HTH.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    Cool for you Colleen. Feel free to exit the conversation. Have a great evening.
  • Options
    I find this so odd, lol. Sorry OP, I just don't get it. I don't really care where my uterus is or what it feels like, lol.
    I didn't even know what a fundus was until I went to nursing school lol. DH calls it the flodeler. I'm not sure why..
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    J&NL thanks for pic reference. I've seen them online, but I still can't find it but probably because it's too soon.
  • Options
    I felt mine the other day on accident and it still felt hard.
  • Options
    JmblueJmblue member
    edited October 2013
    Sisimama, I believe it's always hard. When I said it goes from hard to squishy I was referring to how u can feel on your stomach where your uterus stops in comparison to your stomach. At least that's my understanding.
  • Options
    Jmblue said:

Sisimama, I believe it's always hard. When I said it goes from hard to squishy I was referring to how u can feel on your stomach where your uterus stops in comparison to your stomach. At least that's my understanding.

Oooh lol got it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"