June 2013 Moms

UO

13»

Re: UO

•  I hate plastic laundry baskets. I use foldable mesh ones because I feel like the plastic ones take up too much space... (I know my logic is flawed, I just feel that way okay!!) :P

image image

•  I hate plastic laundry baskets. I use foldable mesh ones because I feel like the plastic ones take up too much space... (I know my logic is flawed, I just feel that way okay!!) :P

I only like plastic ones for transporting to and from the machines... I have a pop out mesh for A's room, and one that has a removable mesh bag for our room. They're awkward to carry up and down two flights of stairs!
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not a can of Justin timberlake's voice is annoying and I don't think he's cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good lawd where are all these newbs coming from!? Then they come bearing horrible UO's lol

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • CarolynL8 said:
    Oh lawdy! I think we have a troll ladies! Camilla is already gettin her internet feelings hurt over here lol
    Here we go... if someone has an "unpopular opinion" that is too unpopular, they must be a troll!
    CarolynL8 says: Ummmm its your first post ever. Why did you decide to choose us to share it with? You should intro first. Ya know befooooore you insult cloth diaper moms.
    I've been a lurker for a while and decided that I should start posting. Didn't know I had to intro. I'm Camilla. DS was born on June 28th. I'm a SAHM.
    Sorry about insulting cloth diapering moms. Just didn't know anything about them. Just always thought only earth loving/hippie type people did it. Guess more people do it than I thought! Sorry if what I said came off as rude, not my intention.
  • nikel13 said:

I think Brad Pitt is hideous!

now or always?
    Always!
    I used to think that until Mr. and Mrs. Smith. He is an attractive eater. Sounds weird, but watch the movie. He actually looks good eating!

And every movie he eats in it! One of the few actors :)
  • clarisa_b said:
    I am not a can of Justin timberlake's voice is annoying and I don't think he's cute.
    I also can't stand JTT! 
  • GraceInCA said:

Earth loving hippie type people? You're just full of the stupid today, aren't you?

Here's a reality check. We are a family of four, both parents working professionals, lots of higher education, and we cloth diaper. The cloth diapers with poop get rinsed with a Bum Genius sprayer and they all get washed with Charlie's Soap. Baby girl has never had diaper rash, and we have saved serious money on diapers. I'd like to fully commit to the hippie lifestyle, but I had the hair from my pits lasered so there you go.

How is it you simultaneously be so ignorant about something yet have such strong opinions? Takes some cajones, girl. Maybe your gall is just to make up for your lack of smarts.

Signed,

Half Assed Tree Hugging Hippie

Again, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you guys hippies. I just THOUGHT the people who did it were like that. I now know that you aren't hippies, you flush the poop down the toilet, and you use special soap to wash them. Got it. I just never met anyone who did it before. That's great you save money. But I would much rather spend money on disposables. If I did cloth, I'd definitely hire a housekeeper. Props to those who do it themselves though.
  • @CamillaPT if you truely were a lurker you would know we don't take to newbs without an intro, in its own thread, very kindly. So I'm still calling uneducated troll on you.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • So after hearing that Trapped in the Closet was horrible and strongly disliked...curiosity got the best of the mommy pillow. Why I just wasted that much of my life I will never know! :(

UO: I hate Oreos! Used to love them pre preg... Now I can stand them
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • CarolynL8 said:

I believe R Kelly is currently working on the next part of Trapped in the Closet. Sigh

God I hope so!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • BC&LMBC&LM member
    edited October 2013
    GraceInCA said:

*whispers*

It may behoove everyone to mosey on over to

May 2014

A little way down the 3rd page there's a woman who states that a C-section isn't a real birth.

Wow. The Cray is thick with that one. When asked what she would do if it was a life-or-death, medically necessary c-section: "In that situation we would place our lives in the hands of Our Highest Power. In a life or death situation man simply can not alter the intended fate, that can only be done thru divine intervention. If death was our intended fate it would occur irregardless of a csection. Anyway this is an opinion post, several others have stated theirs so why don't all the critics go pick those apart too."

----
    Someone needs to tell that crazy B that irregardless isn't a word. Oh, and that she is insane.
  • -I also do not like cheese (other than mozzarella) or cream cheese.

-I didn't know what Hocus Pocus was either until someone posted about it the other day and told me it was a movie when I asked.

-I also have no desire to watch or see The Notebook.

-I also like going to a sports game but have no desire to watch it on TV unless it's the bottom of the ninth and the bases are loaded. Then, I have to see what happens!
  • BC&LMBC&LM member
    edited October 2013

BC&LM said:

GraceInCA said:

*whispers*

May 2014

A little way down the 3rd page there's a woman who states that a C-section isn't a real birth.

Wow. The Cray is thick with that one. When asked what she would do if it was a life-or-death, medically necessary c-section: "In that situation we would place our lives in the hands of Our Highest Power. In a life or death situation man simply can not alter the intended fate, that can only be done thru divine intervention. If death was our intended fate it would occur irregardless of a csection. Anyway this is an opinion post, several others have stated theirs so why don't all the critics go pick those apart too."
    Someone needs to tell that crazy B that irregardless isn't a word. Oh, and that she is insane.
    Technically irregardless IS a word. It's misused so often it is now in the dictionary (don't get me started on how asinine that is). But it's use is universally accepted sign of the dumbs

------

It's labeled as nonstandard in the dictionary, which basically shows that people use "irregardless," but that it is not proper usage.

So I guess if you are defining "word," in the strictest sense, technically you could consider it a word since it is a unit of language, but it's not proper English. It's a double negative.

• BC&LM said:

BC&LM said:

GraceInCA said:

*whispers*

May 2014

Technically irregardless IS a word. It's misused so often it is now in the dictionary (don't get me started on how asinine that is). But it's use is universally accepted sign of the dumbs

------

It's labeled as nonstandard in the dictionary, which basically shows that people use "irregardless," but that it is not proper usage.

So I guess if you are defining "word," in the strictest sense, technically you could consider it a word since it is a unit of language, but it's not proper English. It's a double negative.

::tucks head between legs:: that's what I meant you just said it better!!

• I think Brad Pitt is hideous!

Agreed!! 100%  I am not a fan of his

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @willman2585 Even there he is ugly to me. Back in the day when Brad Pitt was the hottie everyone was in love with I was stuck on Patrick Swayze (esp from his dirty dancing days) :). Brad just isn't a guy that is appealing to me in the least bit.
    I LOVED Patrick Swayze.  I also think Kevin Costner is super sexy...from the 80's movies he was in.

Shark Attack!!

• BC&LM said:

BC&LM said:

GraceInCA said:

*whispers*

May 2014

------

::tucks head between legs:: that's what I meant you just said it better!!

----
    You were right, though; it technically is a word, but it's like nails on chalkboard to me since it's not proper English. It's like saying, "I don't got no."

:)

• @BC&LM but lemme axe you a question...

• @BC&LM but lemme axe you a question...

Lol, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that one...

If I tell my students, "It's not axe; it's ask," they are like, "That's what I said, axe."
  • BC&LM said:

@BC&LM but lemme axe you a question...

Lol, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that one...

If I tell my students, "It's not axe; it's ask," they are like, "That's what I said, axe."
    Unrelated...my mom was an English Major so proper grammar/word usage was pounded into me :)

• I love honey boo boo and I'm going to make my hubby skettie (so?) for dinner one night.
  • @willman2585 I also was SO MUCH in love with JTT!! He is still super sexy.

Not related..but I can't stand bacon with every bone I have in my body. 

Shark Attack!!

• @willman2585 I also was SO MUCH in love with JTT!! He is still super sexy.

Not related..but I can't stand bacon with every bone I have in my body. 

You almost got a love it from me, but I loves me sum bacon.
    I understand the no love.  It made me sick one time and I just can't handle it anymore...I've tried :(

Shark Attack!!

• stackie16 said:

This is sad to admit, but looking at this pic of JTT, reminds me of my husband's younger pictures.
    PROVE IT

• this one might be better @stackie16 image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"