Boston Babies

Anyone in the Reading / Wakefield Area that can reccomend a pediatrician?

I am currently looking at Dowd Associates in Reading, please let me know if you have any experience with them (good or bad) that you can share.  I am pregnant with twins, due in November.

Thanks!

Anniversary Me: 34 DH:39 TTC Since June 2011. April 2012: Me: Diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyriodism DH: MFI, low count and motility. Clomid for 6 months while we saved for IVF - all BFN. Took month of December off to rest and get ready for IVF. IVF #1 with ICSI: Started Stimming 1/09/13, ER 1/20/13. 36 eggs retreived, 20 mature 12 fertilized with ICSI, zero with IVF. Five day transfer cancelled because of severe OHSS - hospitalized for three days. 7 Frozen Embies. FET #1: Started estrace 2/5/13 estimated transfer week of 2/18/13.

Re: Anyone in the Reading / Wakefield Area that can reccomend a pediatrician?

• I went to Dowd when I was a child and saw Dr Alejo-not sure if she is still there but I would not recommend her.

We currently have Dr Pergament from Pediatric Health Care Associates as our pedi (although in the Salem office) and love him.
    Anniversary
  • I have a 7 month old and she sees Dr. Corwin at Dowd medical. Dr. Corwon is very nice, I like her and the whole practice. I have called a few times about silly things and they are always willing to answer my questions. I have seen a few of the other doctors there as well and have only nice things to say about all of them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!  I am going to interview both Dowd and Woburn Pediatrics in the next week.
    Anniversary Me: 34 DH:39 TTC Since June 2011. April 2012: Me: Diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyriodism DH: MFI, low count and motility. Clomid for 6 months while we saved for IVF - all BFN. Took month of December off to rest and get ready for IVF. IVF #1 with ICSI: Started Stimming 1/09/13, ER 1/20/13. 36 eggs retreived, 20 mature 12 fertilized with ICSI, zero with IVF. Five day transfer cancelled because of severe OHSS - hospitalized for three days. 7 Frozen Embies. FET #1: Started estrace 2/5/13 estimated transfer week of 2/18/13.
  • We use Dowd and have seen several Dr's since our original left after her maternity leave. Now we have Dr Corwin and she's lovely. We have been very happy there.
  • I've only heard great things about DOWD... thats where I'm going once the little guy is here :)
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"