June 2013 Moms

UO

Re: UO

• I can't stand bad grammar and punctuation. It makes me think the person is a dingbat. Also, I'm pretty sure I mis-punctuated my last post. I'm pretty ditzy myself.

• Of course I thought of a FFFC on UO day. 

Can I start that thread now so I don't forget it? 
    Go for it!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • kdc2007 said:

@kellen&estevan - there is a burger joint in our neighborhood that makes spam bites - deep fried stuffed with cream cheese, spam and pickles. they are delicious!!

She wouldn't like it because she is clearly an alien who doesn't like cheese
    Lol yup

• kdc2007 said:

kdc2007 said:

@kellen&estevan - there is a burger joint in our neighborhood that makes spam bites - deep fried stuffed with cream cheese, spam and pickles. they are delicious!!

not even cream cheese?!! @kellen&estevan

Not even cream cheese... I know I'm crazy

• kdc2007 said:

kdc2007 said:

not even cream cheese?!! @kellen&estevan

Not even cream cheese... I know I'm crazy

• I like the GIFs!

• *whispers*

It may behoove everyone to mosey on over to

May 2014

A little way down the 3rd page there's a woman who states that a C-section isn't a real birth.

I saw that. I'm not going to engage because I'll prolly get kicked off the bump. Dumb Bs will be dumb Bs.

• I hate the Titanic.....I think it's stupid, but I will admit it has a pretty soundtrack. I also hate The Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry.

imageimageimage

• *whispers*

May 2014

A little way down the 3rd page there's a woman who states that a C-section isn't a real birth.

Can you link to it? I can't find it and want to read it. I have already started formulating responses to her in my head. And yeah, I had a c section.
  • ASmallWonderASmallWonder member
    edited October 2013

Unless you can afford amazing seats, baseball on tv is far and away better than being at the game.

Gisele Bundchen or whatever the fuck her name is, is ugly as fuck.

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• @measton8809 sorry - from mobile I couldnt see a link. Going there now to piss myself off further.

• JessicaKS said:

*whispers*

May 2014

Can you link to it? I can't find it and want to read it. I have already started formulating responses to her in my head. And yeah, I had a c section.
    I often joke that I was harvested (born via c-section)... there's a line in a play somewhere, "No child born of woman" regarding a c-section birth. However, I must have been born, because I have a birth certificate! But to say that a c-section isn't a birth?! I commented... possibly too nicely.
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • *whispers*

May 2014

Wow. The Cray is thick with that one. When asked what she would do if it was a life-or-death, medically necessary c-section: "In that situation we would place our lives in the hands of Our Highest Power. In a life or death situation man simply can not alter the intended fate, that can only be done thru divine intervention. If death was our intended fate it would occur irregardless of a csection. Anyway this is an opinion post, several others have stated theirs so why don't all the critics go pick those apart too."

• I want to hit her......hard.....

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You just know girlfriend is going to end up with a c-section, and then of course it will also be "God's Plan".  Unless she's one of those Christian Scientists who refuses to go to a doctor, in which case, good luck to her.

• She probably doesn't agree with IVF either because if God wanted me to have a baby I wouldn't need to that, right? My babies probably don't even count in her eyes. I want to punch her in the face!
  • I want to hit her......hard.....
    With my car
    What do you drive?  If my Nissan Murano is bigger then we'll hit her with my car.  Seriously, I've never seen more stupid!  I guess my birth and my sons birth didn't count.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • But guys, if you had a vaginal birth to have your own baby, but you were not-born via c-section (surgically extracted?) does your baby count¿!?

imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • I like what someone on Parenting said...so it's a 1yr anniversary of your surgical extraction day!!

• measton8809 said:

*whispers*

May 2014

So did I not have a real baby?

• I haven't like Brad since he cheated on Jen. I'm totally Team Aniston. I think Angelina is hideous.
    See now I can't stand Jennifer Aniston and like Angelina.  Though I do think everyone needs to just move on . . . they've been divorced forever.  That's my UO, I guess.  ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Harry Potter > Twilight

4EVAAAAAA!!

That's hardly a UO I think many here will agree!!! (me included)!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think cloth diapering is GROSS. They invented disposables for a reason. Who wants to clean out crap all day??
  • riansmommieriansmommie member
    edited October 2013
    @CamillaPT ummm who the hell are you and where did you come from!? You didn't even introduce yourself to us.

ETA: I know your new because you only joined on the 13th of september and this is your first post.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • BLang23 said:

ihearttab said:

Let's see... "even bad pizza is pretty good pizza"

I like the Notebook.

Brad Pitt is just okay.

GIFs are being overused lately.

::ducks::

@ihearttab

JK- i am obviosly guilty and proud of it.

LOL ILY and this GIF. Forgiven.

• CamillaPT said:

I think cloth diapering is GROSS. They invented disposables for a reason. Who wants to clean out crap all day??

Yeah, I NEVER have to wipe up crap all day.

Oh.

• CamillaPT said:

I think cloth diapering is GROSS. They invented disposables for a reason. Who wants to clean out crap all day??

Yeah, I NEVER have to wipe up crap all day.

Oh.

• RissNRuss said:
    CamillaPT said:
    So what should your kids/grandkids/greatgrandkids do when there's nowhere left to put trash because nothing is breaking down?

Andplusalso you ARE cleaning crap all day- disposables need to be changed too. Do you buy new clothes instead of wash them?
    I wasn't trying to be rude. I just think it's wierd. Where do you put the poop? Do you put the dirty diapers in the washing machine with your clothes? Aren't there stains on the cloth diapers? 
  • oh Camilla, honey...  So many questions that are so easy to answer.  you put the poop in the toilet... where do you put YOUR poop?  Isn't that obvious?  Yes, you DO have to wash the diapers, however most people use special soap and don't wash with their clothes.  You're really digging yourself into a stupid question hole...  
    Thanks for answering my questions, but not thanks for your rudeness...
  • Oh lawdy! I think we have a troll ladies! Camilla is already gettin her internet feelings hurt over here lol
    Here we go... if someone has an "unpopular opinion" that is too unpopular, they must be a troll!
  • Hey.  Look at that.  I got my signature to work. 

And yeah, anti-cloth diapering girl...that was weak.  Try again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"