Babies on the Brain

Babies Everywhere!

I have two friends that are both in labor today and 4-5 others who have either given birth, are prego, or are TTC! What are the odds lol.  My DH and I have been discussing when to start TTC again and this is def making me want to sooner than later! I sooo have baby fever! Anyone else notice that 2013 seems to be the year for weddings and babies?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Babies Everywhere!

• Lurker here.... I know 5 people pregnant right now! It's the most I've known at a time. It's crazy!

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

• We just told a friend and she told I'm the 17th person she knows who is pregnant. That's crazy, I thought. I know of only 2 besides myself.
                   BFP Sept. 30th, 2010, cycle # 27 <3<3  Our little Miracle.
          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP Sept. 29th, 2013, cycle # 2 <3<3  #2 

• Loading the player...
  • Wow the 17th! Thats crazy! Congrats btw :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I definitely agree with having a heightened awareness when you're going through the same things as people around you. I see my car everywhere now!

But I will admit, it was very out of the ordinary to ride the elevator with two pregnant women at work today and then see this thread!

Anniversary
  • Wow the 17th! Thats crazy! Congrats btw :)
                   BFP Sept. 30th, 2010, cycle # 27 <3<3  Our little Miracle.

BFP Sept. 29th, 2013, cycle # 2 <3<3  #2 

• snooks721snooks721 member
    edited October 2013
    I am in the same boat as you girl! I have four friends that are preggo right now and two baby showers next month that I will be shopping for shortly. I know going to Babies R Us is only going to feed into my baby fever. This year has definitely been the year of weddings and babies. DH and I just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in July and I told myself I wanted to wait 2 years before we started trying but... I don't know how much longer I want to wait!

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Congrats on your anniversary! My DH and I had planned to wait 5 years to start TTC after we got married but we had our baby boy a few months after our second anniversary an am so glad we did. Good luck on whatever path you decide to take :)
  • I am just off my BCP this month and want to TTC our first so badly!  We are using back-up BC for now because DH wants to wait a few months and it is killing me.  Everywhere I turn it's like another FB friend has just given birth or announced their pregnancy.  I also work at a school with a young female staff so there is baby fever at work as well.  While I am happy for all of these women in my life it is slightly bittersweet as I wait for DH to be ready.
    2/10/14 BFP- EDD 10/20/14- M/C 3/3/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"