May 2012 Moms

Hug Your Lo

I was just checking fb and a friend shared one of her friend's posts to pray for her. I don't know the friend. She lost her 17 month old suddenly last week. She found him in his crib. Nothing explained why yet. He has a twin brother that is fine. It sent chills up my spine and tears keep flowing.I can't imagine. Tonight dd has been a whiney mess and I was frustrated but now I just want to cuddle her. A good reminder to hug your kiddos tonight. Sorry to be sort of a downer but a wake-up I needed tonight.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
<a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Re: Hug Your Lo

• My husbands friend had her baby about 3 weeks after me... She noticed one morning he was "sleeping in" and went to check on him, and he was unresponsive... He was about 7 months old... So devastating... As hard as this is, I don't know how I'd act, but I personally believe that God needed that child with him more than the child needed to be in this world. But yes, I take a few extra min when I out him down to just hug him and kiss him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh that would be so hard having kids the same age. I believe that as well, but still devastating.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Loading the player...
  • Heartbreaking. I will give DD extra big hugs tonight.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• So scary to think about 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"