Rhode Island Babies

Broadway OB/GYN

Today my husband and I went to Broadway for the first time to meet one of the doctors, we met with Dr. Frank Pensa. I don't currently have an OB/GYN (I have just used my PCP until now). We are planning to start TTC in about a month so I just wanted to go in and ask some questions. Anyways, I didn't know if anyone used this group but I wanted to know how everyone felt about the group of 6 doctors. It seemed like a great facility, besides the 1hr wait to meet with him. I also am not sure how I feel about seeing any number of the 6 doctors during the pregnancy and than having no idea which (if any) would actually deliver the baby, when the times comes? Any comments, negative or positive would be appreciated! Thanks! 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Broadway OB/GYN

• I am currently a patient at this group.  Dr. Gange is my OB and I like her a lot.  The nice thing is, you will be able to meet all the MDs before your delivery.  So far I have seen 4 of them and I have my favorites, but feel comfortable in knowing any one of them will be great.  The alternative with some practices is they have another office cover for them and you may never get to meet the MD who delivers your baby. 
    The wait can be frustrating, but I feel they give you the time and consideration to answer all questions and concerns in each appt.  Tuesday afternoons seem to be quiet!!  Hope that helps!
  • I am with Dr. Ramos and love him! I also met with Dr. Brosco a year ago and he was very friendly and informative. I tried to get an appt with him originally but I guess he was booked that week. I love how you can request an appt or prescription online too. And their east greenwich office is pretty nice and easy to get to. From what I read online most doctors practice at all locations. Delivering at women and infants is a nice perk, I've heard nothing but great things about it.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • PS - I get right in during early morning hours.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So far I have seen Dr Ramos (who is gonna be my delivery dic), Brosco, Gange, DiZiglio and I am satisfied with all of them espacially Dr Ramos and Brosco. I only waited once more than an hour which was with Dr Ramos who is always busy. Other than that I am usually in and out in less than half an hour.
  • i love this practice. They are all great. I have my baby last december and my ob is Gange. I have seen Ramos, Diglozio, Corothers, Brosco. Corothers ended up delivering me. They are all great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"