November 2011 Moms

Do we still have a Mod?

The November 2011 link is not working for me! When I click it, it always takes me to November 2010 instead. It's been this way for a few days now and I've tried on my desktop and on mobile. I have to search "November 2011 the bump" on google to get here. 
     Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013

Re: Do we still have a Mod?

• I had that problem on my phone, but not on my laptop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's been doing it on my laptop too :(
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • I have that issue on my mobile and on my laptop.  I have to search November 2011 moms so I end up forgetting about this board.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I have that issue on my iPad. Very irritating!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The same thing happened to me on my laptop a week or two ago. But not since then. If nothing else, send a message to Bump Jackie.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the same problem.  When I'm on my computer, I click on November 2011, end up on 2010, and then I just go up into the URL and change the 2010 to 2011 and hit return to reload the page. 

On my phone I have the Nov 2011 page bookmarked.  

But yeah, it's been like this for a long while....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"