Illinois Babies
Options

Dress shopping...suggestions?

I'm looking for a dress to wear at a wedding held at Galleria Marchetti, so it needs to be rather nice. I will be almost 21 weeks.
I actually found a dress that would work at Target, but of course it didn't fit.
Hoping to spend under $150...any suggestions???

Re: Dress shopping...suggestions?

• Options
    I needed a nice dress for my brother's wedding when I was 28 weeks.  I ended up ordering about 15 of them on asos.com (free shipping both ways!) and then returning all but the one that I decided to wear. 

I've heard mixed things about asos, and from my limited experience, I found their customer service to be great and their clothing to be hit-or-miss in terms of quality.  I really liked the dress I went with, and I hope to have reason to wear it again in future pregnancies.  Also, for me, their sizes ran kinda big.  

Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Options
    I agree about ordering online.  Maybe you can find something empire waist on Zappos?  When I had weddings to go to over the summer and was about 20 weeks, I ended up ordering online from Destination Maternity. I got a really cute black lace dress for about $75 that lasted me into the fall.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"